Hello.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Hello.
I am Gift.

I have been lurking these forums on my brother's account for several months, and only since five minutes ago have I decided to register.

I am hoping that I don't become the noob of the site, and that someday, every one here will buy me fruit.


Like on Youtube, most of the people here piss me off.





Nice to meet you.
Fuck off .
I probably won't do that anytime soon. Sorry. ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Gift.. View Post
I probably won't do that anytime soon. Sorry. ^^
who cares .
Welcome to MPGH.
Enjoy
Every one who responded got banned.


I feel bad.
Hello and welcome to MPGH. Enjoy your stay and avoid spamming.
Have Fun xD
Welcome to MPGH, have fun here.
Welcome to MPGH
I'm doing this to increase my post count.
Bye

(^^ Was sarcasm. But thats pretty much the only reason people post here)
@Insane You Are 100% Correct haha and welcome to MPGH
obey the rules = a good time
Welcome .

Kallisti got banned for post count.
I guess welcome to mpgh even though you probably know what's recent and whats not.
Welcome to the forums mate .
Thanks for the welcomes.

(...does that sentence work? D; )
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us