Disconnect from server[SOLVED]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Disconnect from server[SOLVED]
Hi all !
When I start game with XtrapBypass (speedhack), i have disconnect from server.
When I start game with any injector and a hack (Hahaz's hack), i have disconnect from server.
When I start game without hacks / Speed, i have disconnect from server...
Can someone help me please ? :/
Sorry for my language because i'm a french girl player .
Probably patched hacks.
No because i have this bug when i start without hack ! :S
And Hahaz's hack is not patched ^^
Why don't you try this

>>http://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossfire-tutorials/197562-how-get-hgwc-file-back-2.html#post2747582<<
Thanks i try it
my guess is that its patched
Yes but I can't play WITHOUT hack...
Quote Originally Posted by titrem View Post
Yes but I can't play WITHOUT hack...
Uninstall completely then re-install? Run as admin? Make sure your firewall/antivirus isn't blocking it?
Quote Originally Posted by titrem View Post
Yes but I can't play WITHOUT hack...
try turning yourr fire wall off
I bet tehy wrere patched ^^
But sometimes if you dont hack and u get disconnect your router blocks it ^^
I have fix the problem.
The speedhack corrupt my HGWC, so if u have this problem u have to re-install the game...
Thanks all
Lol u acctually needed the originale file of HGWC Watcher..
Try play without hacks.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us