-Detailed - Extracting And Injecting Hacks

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
install .net frame work sp 4 ans the last direct x
Quote Originally Posted by MIRV View Post
Sory but i dont know why thet injector say ''injection failed'' and NOTHING.I hawe Windows 7 is thet the problem??????I use Mpgh-Crossfire.dll and CF_25.08.2010.dll hack
PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i have it whit the Injector but now i cant STRAT THE game Xtrap stopt me
It happened 4 me too. I disabled UAC and it worked after.Oh and use a newer hack...
I still can't find out why it makes such a problem to other people. When i was trying to inject first time.... Well it was succesful . Really I don't understand it.... it's just so simple, but as Sa1nt said- it might help.
were did you get a Mpgh-Crossfire.dll and CF_25.08.2010.dll?
Omg still people make thread how to inject, and how to start hack. OMG! Btw nice thread.
when I have a hack code in c++... whats the next thing to do? how I turn it into a dll file?
Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
Holy shit!
/stickied

Will help A LOT of people at the injecting part.
GOOD JOB!
Lol I think u have to try again the stickied because didnt work its still shows like normal tut
Hey Kids, Dont you know? Bump its bad ..And you got banned -.-'
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?