what is the one thing about warrock that makes u mad?
one thing that pisses me off is a lagger and a car nub
tbh.. too many hackers.
ME: If i am in airplane (i am pro) and i follow an other LAGGING AIRPLANE than i cant shoot good at it
when i start hack and i can't stop it
The plethora of QQing 8 year olds.
kick from room with no reason
Kicked from room by no reason xD
YEA me 2 ore kicked by playing pro
I get kicked when pwning without hacks
i don't get kicked when pwning WITH hacks :S
Originally Posted by Leaf
I get kicked when pwning without hacks
i don't get kicked when pwning WITH hacks :S
They always try to kick me, but no one votes me out lol
to many hackersss
Originally Posted by mizzer3
to many hackersss
so YOU don't hack??/
i h8 NUB hackers, with an VIP hack with OPK and INVI, but still no positive Score
I usually hack on my main occasionally its a lvl 43 So i dont get kicked
I usually play legit on my main i dont hack alot i just test hacks on
here and give my input
I HATE WHEN YOU'RE GPSING... AND SOMEONE ON THE OPPOSITE TEAM IS ALSO GPSING, AND THEY GET MAD WHEN YOU OWN THEM EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE BOTH HACKING, AND THEY TRY TO CALL YOU OUT AS A GPSER OR A HACKER AND ACT LIKE THEY ARE PLAYING LEGIT.
Originally Posted by callmeoghomie
I HATE WHEN YOU'RE GPSING... AND SOMEONE ON THE OPPOSITE TEAM IS ALSO GPSING, AND THEY GET MAD WHEN YOU OWN THEM EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE BOTH HACKING, AND THEY TRY TO CALL YOU OUT AS A GPSER OR A HACKER AND ACT LIKE THEY ARE PLAYING LEGIT.
What's worse is when two guys are looking at each other with chams. That used to frustrate me so much /