What's the ban thing about?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
What's the ban thing about?
Like when you get a certain amount of post, you get banned.
What's the post and stuff.
1337 is the first.
then 2k, 3k and so on.
1337,3k,3k,4k,5k,6k,7k,8k,9k,10k,11k,12k,13k,13337 ,14k,15k,etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
1337,3k,3k,4k,5k,6k,7k,8k,9k,10k,11k,12k,13k,13337 ,14k,15k,etc.
pretty much what I said
Quote Originally Posted by Kanye View Post


pretty much what I said
GTFO BEFORE I ROB YO IPOD
Its so U can stop beinq addicted to MPGH and get a Life
only 227 until mine
Tradition is Tradition
It's pretty cool.

so 1337 is the first, then 2k?
Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post
It's pretty cool.

so 1337 is the first, then 2k?
yupp
Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post
It's pretty cool.

so 1337 is the first, then 2k?
yes .
Ok thank you for letting me know
your welcome
also, how long are the ban period?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?