[Help]SMTP Help[Solved]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]SMTP Help[Solved]
Alright well I have gmail which is smtp.gmail.com port 587 but I need these ones:

yahoo.com
hotmail.com
live.com
You can't Yahoo, Hotmail, and Live.com require payments. all 3 require you have a paid subscription that also includes POP3 access and forwarding. Even if you get your hands on the ports etc (which is easy) it still won't work.
Well that's not cool. Thanks for the help.
Bleagh I already posted this somewhere xD:

Hotmail:
Code:
            
            Dim SMTP As New SmtpClient ("smtp.live.com")
            SMTP.Port = 25
Aol:
Code:
            Dim SMTP As New SmtpClient ("smtp.uk.aol.com")
            SMTP.Port = 587
Yahoo
Code:
            Dim SMTP As New SmtpClient ("plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com")
            SMTP.Port = 465
Have fun
However, it won't work.......microsoft charges you.....
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us