HELP / REQUEST : Learning to code

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
HELP / REQUEST : Learning to code
Hey, i was just wondering if anyone would be able to teach me or tutor me C, C#, or C++. I dont mind using the books but i personally learn better from audio instruction, so if someone was willing to and had skype, help me or teach me, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks
Teaching new things to people willing to learn = Fun.

Teaching everything to someone that don't know the basics = Nerves-Killing for most of the people.


Go around, Read a bit, Learn things, then come here with more specific questions we will be glad to help you with ; In my opinion, That would be the best thing to do. And would confirm you if you have interest or not in C/C++.
personally i prefer C# but I'd be more than glad to learn C/C++, I went to buy a C++ book today but they only had it for dummies so i didnt buy it. Should I PM you or someone else in the coding staff when i'm ready?
Quote Originally Posted by TurTLeZ View Post
personally i prefer C# but I'd be more than glad to learn C/C++, I went to buy a C++ book today but they only had it for dummies so i didnt buy it. Should I PM you or someone else in the coding staff when i'm ready?
For Dummies.. That covers Dummies questions I guess .

If you want to code C# ; Go in the VB Section, C# = VB With a different syntaxing, And is not close to C++ At all ; And no ; I don't like cSharp that much.
I have a bit of exp..
Pm me if your interested
ok, well ill be reading up on C++ and C, ill add you?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us