[SOLVED]help me !

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]help me !
Hello everyone let me know how do I use a mod? if I've explained I'll be 'grateful and give you even +1 if I'll make it to if you postatemi gungame also a functioning ones I've found so far are scarce xD thanks (use client alteriwnet) I do not know if this is the section suitable if it is the signal 'to mod ^ ^
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
Next time help section AND use the search button

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...lteriwnet.html
I used the search button but I did not find anything: /

a em have a gungame mod?

found through a friend of mine gungame mark it as solved ^ ^
/Marked as solved
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
/Marked as solved
you forgot

/moved to Help section <<<


Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us