Justin Bieber

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
biggest
iv ever seen
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
for what section?
Call of duty
Lol who doesnt know ArchAngel? Lose respect beiber addict. :l
Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
Lol who doesnt know ArchAngel? Lose respect beiber addict. :l
Huh? if dont know then shut up mmkay?
Is Gay.
Nuff Said .
WDF JB IS A FAG
Just a Bitch is gay
Agreed, He is a homo sexual who takes it up the ass
hah. Successful troll is successful. I'm saddened all the Expert Members and oldphags.
Quote Originally Posted by GrenadeLaunchers View Post
hah. Successful troll is successful. I'm saddened all the Expert Members and oldphags.
no you dnt, you like him for real, now take it straigh
Quote Originally Posted by GrenadeLaunchers View Post
hah. Successful troll is successful. I'm saddened all the Expert Members and oldphags.
There's a difference between trolling and being a complete idiot.
Apparently, you don't know that difference.
I'd tap that.
.
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?