Justin Bieber

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Justin Bieber
I <3 Him. Passion for him.

/Discuss
what the fuck????? i dun't know what else to say..
What do Justin Bieber and an old broom have in common?

They're in the closet, and bound to come out soon.
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
What do Justin Bieber and an old broom have in common?

They're in the closet, and bound to come out soon.
Be nice to justy
He wants
Quote Originally Posted by GrenadeLaunchers View Post
Be nice to justy
He wants
I think boys are just mad cuse he gets all the hot babes.. Money.. Fame.. well his voice makes him gay.. but i bet he's getting more girls than u.. so dont get mad at him.. I hate him cuse he kinda cocky... but wtf let the kid go!
Take the minion title out of your avatar.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Take the minion title out of your avatar.
But I am minion
Why do new members think its cool to put a staff position in there avatar?
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Why do new members think its cool to put a staff position in there avatar?
Do you support [MPGH] Insane?
Quote Originally Posted by GrenadeLaunchers View Post
Do you support [MPGH] Insane?
for what section?
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


Why you banned on your main?
Add me on MSN I'll tell you
If you know why arch angel is then you pretty much know why i am.
Quote Originally Posted by GrenadeLaunchers View Post
I <3 Him. Passion for him.

/Discuss
Are u gay?
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
Are u gay?
I thought justin beiber was a girl

I guess i am gay! /
Lolwtf.. Bieber nerd alert D:
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?