what the fuck????? i dun't know what else to say..
What do Justin Bieber and an old broom have in common?
They're in the closet, and bound to come out soon.
Originally Posted by bowlcut
What do Justin Bieber and an old broom have in common?
They're in the closet, and bound to come out soon.
Be nice to justy
He wants
Originally Posted by GrenadeLaunchers
Be nice to justy
He wants
I think boys are just mad cuse he gets all the hot babes.. Money.. Fame.. well his voice makes him gay.. but i bet he's getting more girls than u.. so dont get mad at him.. I hate him cuse he kinda cocky... but wtf let the kid go!
Take the minion title out of your avatar.
Originally Posted by Killian
Take the minion title out of your avatar.
But I am minion
Why do new members think its cool to put a staff position in there avatar?
Originally Posted by Dakota
Why do new members think its cool to put a staff position in there avatar?
Do you support [MPGH] Insane?
Originally Posted by GrenadeLaunchers
Do you support [MPGH] Insane?
for what section?
Why you banned on your main?
Originally Posted by Killian
Why you banned on your main?
Add me on MSN I'll tell you
If you know why arch angel is then you pretty much know why i am.