[request]edit dll game

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[request]edit dll game
guys, may i request in here?
sorry if i make a new thread, am newbie in here

so, how to create dll game online?

thanks
I don't understand.

Use google translator please.
I think he means an injectable hack.....
If you do mean that, learn the basics of VB. But I recommend C++ for that kind of stuff imo.
I've learned VB, but still not understand
can give me an example?

create .dll game?

thanks
here u go all prewritten
Code:
dim dll as string
dll.makenew.file("desktop")
dll.makenew.filename("combatarmshack.dll")
hook.("Engine.exe")
if "Engine.exe".open = false then
wait.for.nextopen
end if

add.hack = combatarmshack dll.file.edit.memory
add.hack.opk
add.hack.telekill
add.hack.chams

inject.necessary = true
Quote Originally Posted by trevor206 View Post
here u go all prewritten
Code:
dim dll as string
dll.makenew.file("desktop")
dll.makenew.filename("combatarmshack.dll")
hook.("Engine.exe")
if "Engine.exe".open = false then
wait.for.nextopen
end if

add.hack = combatarmshack dll.file.edit.memory
add.hack.opk
add.hack.telekill
add.hack.chams

inject.necessary = true
HA HA, Now watch the trolling
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


HA HA, Now watch the trolling
i was just seeing if he really knew vb i asked lolland if it was "alright". /
I never said it was alright I just said I wouldn't delete it.
From what I know about lolland, he probably actually tried that code -.-

we go a long way back.
Let's stay on topic, Looks to me like he wants a injector tutorial. There are a billion or so here. Moved to tut request.
Hey all iam a newbiee too,
I was searching how to inject age.dll ( AGe of empires Game), to play on gameranger. Gamerabger has anticheat system in it. But i heard many people hacking AOC using combo pack 3 :| i do also have combo pack but i dont know how to do that all injecting things :|..
i used perx injector but no help... can anyone help me :|
Thnx..
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?