Sig request.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Here's a sig I made (I didn't put any logo or things that said I made it)

IDK if you like, I did spend like 30 minutes on it.

Looking for text, adding glow to areas....
I'm not a professional, but I hope you'll use this!
It says [MPGH] SINGULARITY
HE'S DIFFERENT THAN OTHER STARS
That means ur special!


if you want it smaller, i can resize for you

BTW MY 555 POSt!!!
Quote Originally Posted by HeliDomo View Post
Here's a sig I made (I didn't put any logo or things that said I made it)

IDK if you like, I did spend like 30 minutes on it.

Looking for text, adding glow to areas....
I'm not a professional, but I hope you'll use this!
It says [MPGH] SINGULARITY
HE'S DIFFERENT THAN OTHER STARS
That means ur special!


if you want it smaller, i can resize for you

BTW MY 555 POSt!!!
THANKS. Good job. I will +rep. I would thank but I'm keeping my thanks count at 666. I'm gonna use it.
mememe my turn
Quote Originally Posted by name13 View Post
mememe my turn
Can't wait to see it.
Welcome!
Aw, no +rep, oh well!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us