Windowed mode CF

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Windowed mode CF
Can i play CF windowed mode anyhow? I can only have windowed mode only when lookin for servers, but as soon as i connect some server, it goes fullscreen. Any help?
Quote Originally Posted by Sa1nt View Post
Can i play CF windowed mode anyhow? I can only have windowed mode only when lookin for servers, but as soon as i connect some server, it goes fullscreen. Any help?
go to optin and put take in window menu mode!!!!!!!!!!! if i helped press thanks
Quote Originally Posted by modyqw1234 View Post
go to optin and put take in window menu mode!!!!!!!!!!! if i helped press thanks


i'd press - rep for if if it would be possible, next time read what i write and if you still don't understand, i guess even google translator does better than you.
Quote Originally Posted by modyqw1234 View Post
go to optin and put take in window menu mode!!!!!!!!!!! if i helped press thanks
lol, didnt u understand him?
He said that he made in windowed mode but when he starts playing it goes to fullscreen

Quote Originally Posted by Sa1nt View Post
Can i play CF windowed mode anyhow? I can only have windowed mode only when lookin for servers, but as soon as i connect some server, it goes fullscreen. Any help?
hmm, no sry. maybe there is a PTC command to make a hack of it
but you cant change it...
Hmm, i dont know how just wanna get sum more postS!
I wish i knew!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Sa1nt View Post
Can i play CF windowed mode anyhow? I can only have windowed mode only when lookin for servers, but as soon as i connect some server, it goes fullscreen. Any help?
u can't ... i got same thing that was anyoing ...

when u was on windowed mode INGAME !!! that was BUG !
I don't believe it is possible. I've seen it before, but only when my computer glitched out and CF became a box.
This isn't possible.
Its possible but I don't know how to get it on my old computer that was the only way crossfire ran was in window mode so I would be playing the game in windows mode but I can't get it back.
It is possible, ive done it before, i think what i did was at settings and select 16 bit. Worth a shot!
sometimes cf glitches and then stays in windowed mode when u play,but thats about all
It IS possible if you have a monitor more than 1024x728 resolution
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us