ExclamationI slept with your...

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
I slept with your...
Pillow.

Just kidding, that would be weird. Anyways, hello! I'm a learning student at Georgian College learning a variety of programming languages, such as; PHP, SQL, C++, ASP, Flash, Java, and many more. I'd like to get involved into this site for educational purposes over anything else.

Anyways, that's basically all that people would need or want to know.

Ola!
Quote Originally Posted by TravisStewart View Post
Pillow.

Just kidding, that would be weird. Anyways, hello! I'm a learning student at Georgian College learning a variety of programming languages, such as; PHP, SQL, C++, ASP, Flash, Java, and many more. I'd like to get involved into this site for educational purposes over anything else.

Anyways, that's basically all that people would need or want to know.

Ola!
This doesn't seem like the site for you.
The only things you will learn here is how to be a troll and a fag
Well good luck!
welcome
troll, you will become [yoda ftw]
Welcome to the forums
Welcome to MPGH ; And you'll just get flamed when you try to be funny, so don't take it seriously
Welcome to mpgh .
Welcome to the awesomes forum evar! MPGH.net!
there MPGHiean. I kinda started off with the same languages (php (+ sql) + java > asp > c++). Tbh this forum is pretty much useless for any php / java / asp work, but if you're interested in c++ there's plenty of hacking (and some "normal" programming too) to be done!
Welcome to MPGH
Welcome to mpgh..
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?