Stupid Elite Mods Section. I Just Got to 500 Posts Now I Need 1000 Posts To Go In... I Saw M9 - Halo Something.
I Was There For 13 Seconds.
Gay Is Gay.
Cool story bruh /
EDIT: Wait a minute... Aww shit
Blame all the spammers (including you). Thanks to all the spammers + the lowered post requirement, I kept all my mods PR only
Originally Posted by kentonyu
Blame all the spammers (including you). Thanks to all the spammers + the lowered post requirement, I kept all my mods PR only
Respect for that man, respect. I didn't see you post them on the PR forum though? O_o (I'm admin on there.)
Originally Posted by ThievingEh
Respect for that man, respect. I didn't see you post them on the PR forum though? O_o (I'm admin on there.)
I didn't post them there. I dislike putting godly mods in a static place. I'd rather email/Pm
Talk to me or noob555 for more info
sighh, its probably not even worth it. No ones gonna release a mod like godmode.
spamed ur way up there eh?
that's so tight and the it's m9 to halo energy sword
ELITE MOD SECTION GOT RAISED BACK TO 1000 POSTS!!!!!!!!1
IN YOUR FUCKING FACE SPAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Really its 1000 posts again?
*Takes off clothes and does naked dance
Originally Posted by Nirvana
Really its 1000 posts again?
*Takes off clothes and does naked dance
*Joins* ....
O.o
It is so satisfying to have 1k posts, and to be able to watch these spammers whine
Yep. and you know what that means? I just might release this little project i've been working on (after i get a video of course)
Bah I'm sick of choob mods in the choob section.
Up to 1k again? NICE!
Originally Posted by iampoor12345
Stupid Elite Mods Section. I Just Got to 500 Posts Now I Need 1000 Posts To Go In... I Saw M9 - Halo Something.
I Was There For 13 Seconds.
Gay Is Gay.