Elite Mods Section

Posts 1–15 of 194 · Page 1 of 13
Elite Mods Section
Someone take screenshot, I want to see what it's like there.
Win section is win
DAMIT I CANT ENTER IT
Quote Originally Posted by remixdvd View Post
DAMIT I CANT ENTER IT
In, Yo, Face xD..

Just Joking.. Hope you get your 1k Post soon.
Quote Originally Posted by remixdvd View Post
DAMIT I CANT ENTER IT
I feel bad for you remix

It should be 1000+ posts or with minion/mod approval to enter
Hnnn...seems like a normal section, if only it had a cool bg.
damit im just not active can there be exceptions
Quote Originally Posted by remixdvd View Post
damit im just not active can there be exceptions
No lmfao, I'm like... 70 posts away. I havent been on MPGH in about a month :S feels good/weird to be back. Mod section choked and died on it's own shit though thanks to choobs. So glad the elite section opened up.
That section must be like a fallout shelter

from all the noob modders like me.
i bet the new section has some sexy stuff in there



























LEMME IN!
The new section need be closed for leechers only >.<
Quote Originally Posted by Raptorne13 View Post
The new section need be closed for leechers only >.<
No, it needs to be closed for anyone under 1000 posts, or whom have proved they are a valuable asset to this section. Unfortunately, there are too many of you 100-200 post choobs running around thinking you own this place. News Flash, YOU DON'T. Get over it, or rage cry and rage quit.
WAAAAAAHH!!!! I wanna get in there!
Quote Originally Posted by -Statistic- View Post
WAAAAAAHH!!!! I wanna get in there!
Lol
I'll be releasing soon thare
Posts 1–15 of 194 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?