Elite Mods Section

Posts 181–194 of 194 · Page 13 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post


Awwww man I was really hoping you would...

Oh well. Have fun with Elite, hopefully I can get there soon enough

Thanked anyways!
496 posts to go... If you spam for the 1000 we'll just kick you out.
Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post


496 posts to go... If you spam for the 1000 we'll just kick you out.
Yea I know, I got a LITTLE carried away with the spam on this, I shouldn't of replied to half the crap I did. So for all mod's or minions that read this, sorry Anyways, sorry for everything, I was just trying to have some fun after a stressful first day of school
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post


Yea I know, I got a LITTLE carried away with the spam on this, I shouldn't of replied to half the crap I did. So for all mod's or minions that read this, sorry Anyways, sorry for everything, I was just trying to have some fun after a stressful first day of school

Ignorance is no excuse for stupidity...sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post



Ignorance is no excuse for stupidity...sorry.
Yes, I realize, I was just simply apologizing for my ignorance and/or stupidity. I don't care whether you accept it or not, but I still am either way.
let a nigga in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by 420Stoner420 View Post
let a nigga in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No .
i just find this whole idea stupid.... all im gona say
I love how my PC died and i had to dump and reload my entire OS across 3 HDD's, plus download all my drivers and utilities again, and when i get back it goes from 12 pages to 19.

Posting in this thread a surefire way to get into that Veteran Section, huh? :P

anyways, thanks for the luls. many were had after reading those 7 pages of trololololing.
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
I love how my PC died and i had to dump and reload my entire OS across 3 HDD's, plus download all my drivers and utilities again, and when i get back it goes from 12 pages to 19.

Posting in this thread a surefire way to get into that Veteran Section, huh? :P

anyways, thanks for the luls. many were had after reading those 7 pages of trololololing.
We do our best.
Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
Funny how all this is from someone who hasn't contributed a mod to the community...
I don't contribute a mod because I don't have any worth posting. I have a few crossmods, and some texture mods I made but they aren't actually worth releasing... All they'd do is bump the good mods.

HOWEVER. As you may have seen in a post before, it says that the section should require good modders and be hidden. I'm NOT a good modder and I admit that, because I had sad that and admitted that, it proves I'm not fighting for myself but for the whole of the MPGH community that does care.

Unlike you "elites" who care only for the "elites." I even mentioned it be open viewing but all threads be pre-read then approved.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


So you're mad you can't download anything. OLAWD
No, I'm not mad I can't download anything. Had you actually read what I had to say, you would've seen that this does not have to do with me complaining, despite the fact I hate the idea of elite section as it is now, but rather making valid points.
Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post

GTFO of our section, and no it was created so mods won't get leeched.
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION YOU APPEAR OUT OF NO WHERE AND START POSTING. You contributed nothing to this community therefore your opinion isn't valued, now go back to gorfag where you belong.
So let the mods get leeched... some of these 1k posters probably have 1k posts at many other hack sites as well. Some of these 1k posters with 1k posts at other hack sites leech from hack sites. Again, post count does not deem you worthy, it's the content of the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


So many criers, you can't access it, BIG WOOP, people don't want you to download it, BIG WOOP, its their mod, their right as a person to whom they want to let download it, and you're not one of them, stop crying. WAAAH WAAAH I'M EXCLUDED AND I'M GONNA CRY ABOUT IT. No. Go away, you are the very essence that made the people people make the section in the first place.
IDGAF if I can't access it. I'd rather it be hidden or the Idea I've mentioned multiple times throughout here. It's not for me... I play combat arms the way it was meant to be. With no texture mods and VIP hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


You should understand your stupidity here.


Here too.


Here too. Let me tell you something, caps is not anger, no, capitalization is for grammatical reasons, and for the sake of trying to express it much out more than the other. If you're looking for rage, look for exclamation marks, IE, "Omg you fucking noob! u hack! go die!" Sense of anger to you, I don't know if your senses are wrong or not, but certainly most people don't take caps as anger.
Might I add, he makes far too many grammatical mistakes because of the fact he tries not to make grammatical mistakes.
Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post



I don't talk down to everyone with less skill/post count than myself... infact, I'm usually extremely friendly. Push my buttons though, and you get no respect from me. I have every right to talk down to you because a) you ARE an insignificant dog...actually a rodent. b) Your opinions really don't matter... all I've spoken is truth.
You just compared skill to post count. In fact, you declared them the exact same thing. GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
I love how my PC died and i had to dump and reload my entire OS across 3 HDD's, plus download all my drivers and utilities again, and when i get back it goes from 12 pages to 19.

Posting in this thread a surefire way to get into that Veteran Section, huh? :P

anyways, thanks for the luls. many were had after reading those 7 pages of trololololing.
lol... whatafun day I went to work and it went 12-19... gave me some luls as well
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
I don't contribute a mod because I don't have any worth posting. I have a few crossmods, and some texture mods I made but they aren't actually worth releasing... All they'd do is bump the good mods.

HOWEVER. As you may have seen in a post before, it says that the section should require good modders and be hidden. I'm NOT a good modder and I admit that, because I had sad that and admitted that, it proves I'm not fighting for myself but for the whole of the MPGH community that does care.

Unlike you "elites" who care only for the "elites." I even mentioned it be open viewing but all threads be pre-read then approved.

No, I'm not mad I can't download anything. Had you actually read what I had to say, you would've seen that this does not have to do with me complaining, despite the fact I hate the idea of elite section as it is now, but rather making valid points.


So let the mods get leeched... some of these 1k posters probably have 1k posts at many other hack sites as well. Some of these 1k posters with 1k posts at other hack sites leech from hack sites. Again, post count does not deem you worthy, it's the content of the posts.



IDGAF if I can't access it. I'd rather it be hidden or the Idea I've mentioned multiple times throughout here. It's not for me... I play combat arms the way it was meant to be. With no texture mods and VIP hacks.
Might I add, he makes far too many grammatical mistakes because of the fact he tries not to make grammatical mistakes.


You just compared skill to post count. In fact, you declared them the exact same thing. GTFO.



lol... whatafun day I went to work and it went 12-19... gave me some luls as well


You don't know when to let things die do you? P.S. I never declared them the same thing or even mentioned them to be similar. I was talking to ONE person, about ONE situation, not the "noob community" as a whole. STFU, or GTFO. Stop acting tough, you're a little shit disturber.
ill get in there...in like 3 years
From now on, there shall be not be any threads related to the Elite Mods Section
It's just like this section, but there's no shitty stuff. That's it, everything's the same.
Posts 181–194 of 194 · Page 13 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?