Elite Mods Section
Read the thread before posting -_- We already said in order for that to happen, there would have to be a new user group created for posters of over 1000, and few people who arent over 1000 but deserve to be in. That will never happen though, because there would be too many people with user titles.
Can everyone agree on something?
Wow, 10 posts of bullshit I didnt even get to read
But yes, Elite for epics only
But yes, Elite for epics only
It shouldn't have to do with general post count. It should have to do with posts in the combat arms MODS section, the amount of positive feedback (rep), and their overall helpfulness.
What you're saying now, is that those with 1000 posts can do anything and everything better then those with 10 posts.
And how did they get those 1000 posts? They no-lifed the forums, spammed all the way having 10 page conversations in threads somebody else started, gaming, then talking over somebody else's thread again. Some of these 1000 post users are mature, and do not have these conversations, and I am 100% behind them having this seperate forum. It's the ones that DO spam the forums with useless junk that don't deserve this kind of treatment.
And what does post count have to do with intelligence? 1 post means they have 1 post. Not that they leech. That choob with 1 post may very well be bill gates. Post count does not reflect personality. It's the content of the posts that reflects the user's personality.
Although, with their 1000 posts, they are showing they are loyal to MPGH. This means that yes, they may very well deserve that seperate section. But may I ask, why us without 1000 posts are able to see the forum, but not view it?
Seeing as those without 1000 posts, such as myself, will not be at 1000 posts anytime soon. Seeing we NEED 1000 posts to get into that section pisses us off, well me at least. It shows that the MPGH community looks not at the user, but at the post count.
IE: A 5000 post user talks with "1337" grammar in every post.
Even though, he's showing extreme levels of immaturity, he's respected, and listened to more then I am.
And yes, this is a true story.
Combine this with the fact that MPGH despises gorfag, which I believe is completely absurd. They have good hacks, and used a keylogger once. Get over it, we've had keyloggers here as well. Respect them as you would wish them to respect you.
At first, I thought the community here was great, but I'm slowly finding the community to go down. More and more I see people discriminated against due to post count, disrespect towards gorfag, but no other hacking sites.
I see people with amazing releases, amazing grammar in every single post, showing they care, and helping. But being disrespected and called a leecher just because they have 40 posts.
Because of this, I despise the idiots of the combat arms section. This does not mean I won't continue posting here. There are some nice people here, the ones with less then 1k posts.
What you're saying now, is that those with 1000 posts can do anything and everything better then those with 10 posts.
And how did they get those 1000 posts? They no-lifed the forums, spammed all the way having 10 page conversations in threads somebody else started, gaming, then talking over somebody else's thread again. Some of these 1000 post users are mature, and do not have these conversations, and I am 100% behind them having this seperate forum. It's the ones that DO spam the forums with useless junk that don't deserve this kind of treatment.
And what does post count have to do with intelligence? 1 post means they have 1 post. Not that they leech. That choob with 1 post may very well be bill gates. Post count does not reflect personality. It's the content of the posts that reflects the user's personality.
Although, with their 1000 posts, they are showing they are loyal to MPGH. This means that yes, they may very well deserve that seperate section. But may I ask, why us without 1000 posts are able to see the forum, but not view it?
Seeing as those without 1000 posts, such as myself, will not be at 1000 posts anytime soon. Seeing we NEED 1000 posts to get into that section pisses us off, well me at least. It shows that the MPGH community looks not at the user, but at the post count.
IE: A 5000 post user talks with "1337" grammar in every post.
Even though, he's showing extreme levels of immaturity, he's respected, and listened to more then I am.
And yes, this is a true story.
Combine this with the fact that MPGH despises gorfag, which I believe is completely absurd. They have good hacks, and used a keylogger once. Get over it, we've had keyloggers here as well. Respect them as you would wish them to respect you.
At first, I thought the community here was great, but I'm slowly finding the community to go down. More and more I see people discriminated against due to post count, disrespect towards gorfag, but no other hacking sites.
I see people with amazing releases, amazing grammar in every single post, showing they care, and helping. But being disrespected and called a leecher just because they have 40 posts.
Because of this, I despise the idiots of the combat arms section. This does not mean I won't continue posting here. There are some nice people here, the ones with less then 1k posts.
That was indeed truly beautiful. I may not have made a mode and that is completely due to the fact that I would probably be flamed for merely posting a mod in the first place. Lack of encouragement I guess and lack of creativity. :|
Simple fix. Want to know WHY so many 'choobs' get flamed? It's because they open PS for the first time, colour over something and go OMFG I DID IT! I FINALLY DID IT THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME! I must release this! I gotta release this!!
Okay, so instead of doing that, don't release until you're absolutely sure people will like it, and at the least make sure you spent at LEAST an hour on the mod. If you want an honest opinion, I'm always open. Send me a screenshot to my PM or add my MSN and I'll let you know what I think. Secondly, if creativity is what you lack, there are plenty of people who would be willing to apprentice you. What that means is take you under their wing and teach you tricks and help you with ideas and seeing them through. I for one, would enjoy doing that because right now there are too many crappy mods out there so teaching even 1 person how to make quality mods would be worth while. We never used to need an Elite mod section. Back in the day, EVERY mod was good, because people put time, hard work, and commitment into their mods rather than releasing the first piece of shit they ever create.
PM/VM/MSN for help.
Okay, so instead of doing that, don't release until you're absolutely sure people will like it, and at the least make sure you spent at LEAST an hour on the mod. If you want an honest opinion, I'm always open. Send me a screenshot to my PM or add my MSN and I'll let you know what I think. Secondly, if creativity is what you lack, there are plenty of people who would be willing to apprentice you. What that means is take you under their wing and teach you tricks and help you with ideas and seeing them through. I for one, would enjoy doing that because right now there are too many crappy mods out there so teaching even 1 person how to make quality mods would be worth while. We never used to need an Elite mod section. Back in the day, EVERY mod was good, because people put time, hard work, and commitment into their mods rather than releasing the first piece of shit they ever create.
PM/VM/MSN for help.
But I don't know any cool tricks or hex editing stuff! I don't know any tricks to resize the model. I don't know how to crossgame mod. Theres heaps of things I don't know how to do! I really have no idea what to do. Ideas anyone? 

I'd try reading the tutorials for one thing... ALL OF THEM. Secondly, cross game modding you need to have access to the other games files, so make sure you have said game downloaded. Hex editing is easy, and is one of the main things outlined in the Tutorial section by Extravagant (aka. Soso aka. Distinct). For complicated mods like resizing models and crossgame, I suggest you contact a member named Noob555. He may or may not be willing to help, but if he agrees he can show you that and much more. I for one, only edit textures and HEX.
This thread is closed for replies.



I could've swore I was gonna get negative criticism...