Elite Mods Section

Posts 151–165 of 194 · Page 11 of 13
if the 1K+ Posters WANT to Release to the Public (Under 1K posters) then we (I Has 2K; and Contributed 37 Mods ) will release in the Regular Section. If not we'll release in the Elite Section.

Damn, you guys are taking this way Outta Proportion for no good Reason.
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post


Haha I can't read? That's why you just guaranteed something I previously stated, that I have not posted my opinion sense the thread started, when I was upset, but after, I realized the point in it. So you my friend, are obviously the one having trouble with the reading / And I never said it was exactly for sure, he was raging, but the characters that he typed, such as capital letters like "BIG WHOOP" gave a sense of anger, which is why I said raging. Hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post


That my friend, was absolutely amazing...

That is an opinion. Good try though. You THOUGHT it was amazing. Others didn't. Therefor, it is an opinion. Grasp of basic English definitions is a beautiful thing.


Secondly, JUST BECAUSE IT'S IN CAPITALS doesn't mean he was angry. What if he accidentally hit the caps lock button? What if he finds capital letters attractive? You don't know these things for certain. Therefor, you are just throwing punches in the dark. Too bad none of your punches hit, nor where they strong enough to do anything. I find it rather amusing how you think you are so literate and educated... your throwing around phrases and words that you barely know the meaning of. Stop trying to act big, because you're not important. No one here cares about you or your opinion. Don't tell me you aren't whining, because you clearly are. What you are doing RIGHT. NOW. (see I used capitals to emphasize something, not in anger) is the very essence of why we had to create the Elite section. Get an education, get 1000+ posts, then come talk to me again. Kthxbai.
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post


Haha I can't read? That's why you just guaranteed something I previously stated, that I have not posted my opinion sense the thread started, when I was upset, but after, I realized the point in it. So you my friend, are obviously the one having trouble with the reading / And I never said it was exactly for sure, he was raging, but the characters that he typed, such as capital letters like "BIG WHOOP" gave a sense of anger, which is why I said raging. Hahahaha.
sorry to say this the only person I'm seeing is raging IS YOU
Quote Originally Posted by remixdvd View Post
sorry to say this the only person I'm seeing is raging IS YOU
Orlly? How is that raging? / Oh and Thieving, that is an opinion but completely irrelevant. That was not my opinion for the Elite Modding Section, which is what this was all about. Therefore, it was the only thing you could post as a response. Tehehehehe. This is truly VERY entertaining
Quote Originally Posted by remixdvd View Post
sorry to say this the only person I'm seeing is raging IS YOU
He's not the only one All the -1000 post noobs are raging.


Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post


Orlly? How is that raging? / Oh and Thieving, that is an opinion but completely irrelevant. That was not my opinion for the Elite Modding Section, which is what this was all about. Therefore, it was the only thing you could post as a response. Tehehehehe. This is truly VERY entertaining
I don't give a fuck. No, I never once stated that the opinion had to be over the Elite modding section. I said he's tired of people who think their opinions matter, not once did I say "opinions on the elite modding section matter". Try again, like I said... punches in the dark.
Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post


He's not the only one All the -1000 post noobs are raging.




I don't give a fuck. No, I never once stated that the opinion had to be over the Elite modding section. I said he's tired of people who think their opinions matter, not once did I say "opinions on the elite modding section matter". Try again, like I said... punches in the dark.
Hahahaha. You need to listen up a bit man I mean, I am not raging at all, and here you are trying to seem like you are above me, or any one else, not talking about mods either, because without a doubt, you are a great modder, but that doesn't mean you should act self centered and all like "Your opinions don't matter" or "You don't deserve good mods" which seems quite hysterical too me. / You are good with photoshop, which gives you and soso, Ali, remix (when he gets 1k) and any of the pro modders the right to release there, but you shouldn't think you have the right to talk down to almost everyone with a lower post count like we are insignificant dogs. So loosen up, and try not to be so mean to others
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post


Hahahaha. You need to listen up a bit man I mean, I am not raging at all, and here you are trying to seem like you are above me, or any one else, not talking about mods either, because without a doubt, you are a great modder, but that doesn't mean you should act self centered and all like "Your opinions don't matter" or "You don't deserve good mods" which seems quite hysterical too me. / You are good with photoshop, which gives you and soso, Ali, remix (when he gets 1k) and any of the pro modders the right to release there, but you shouldn't think you have the right to talk down to almost everyone with a lower post count like we are insignificant dogs. So loosen up, and try not to be so mean to others

I don't talk down to everyone with less skill/post count than myself... infact, I'm usually extremely friendly. Push my buttons though, and you get no respect from me. I have every right to talk down to you because a) you ARE an insignificant dog...actually a rodent. b) Your opinions really don't matter... all I've spoken is truth.

How can I 'listen up' ? You aren't verbally talking to me... I think you mean pay attention/read? Grasp of grammar fail. Just to let you know, there is this thing called freedom of speech. I can say whatever I want, to whomever I want, whenever I want. So don't tell me what I can and cannot say, especially when all you've done is tick people off and try to act like a bigshot. You are an insignificant rodent in this thread, noone wants you here so leave. I AM above you... I never once said I'm above 'everyone' though. It's quiet simple. Higher IQ = higher on the intellectual food chain. M'kay? Would you like to keep going on and embarrassing yourself? Or are you going to grow up a bit and stop complaining. I bet $50 you will post again in this thread within the next 24 hours because you simply don't know how/when to stop.
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post


I disagree a little about the raping logic...

I haven't whined since the thread was started, since then I have seen the reasoning, and agree with having it. Yet soso still quotes me and rages on? Yea, real logical. But it's all good. I don't even care any more
You should understand your stupidity here.
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post


Haha exactly. I haven't given my opinion since the thread started. And I am pretty sure, using your words in a sense of anger is the same thing as raging.
Here too.
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post


Haha I can't read? That's why you just guaranteed something I previously stated, that I have not posted my opinion sense the thread started, when I was upset, but after, I realized the point in it. So you my friend, are obviously the one having trouble with the reading / And I never said it was exactly for sure, he was raging, but the characters that he typed, such as capital letters like "BIG WHOOP" gave a sense of anger, which is why I said raging. Hahahaha.
Here too. Let me tell you something, caps is not anger, no, capitalization is for grammatical reasons, and for the sake of trying to express it much out more than the other. If you're looking for rage, look for exclamation marks, IE, "Omg you fucking noob! u hack! go die!" Sense of anger to you, I don't know if your senses are wrong or not, but certainly most people don't take caps as anger.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


You should understand your stupidity here.


Here too.


Here too. Let me tell you something, caps is not anger, no, capitalization is for grammatical reasons, and for the sake of trying to express it much out more than the other. If you're looking for rage, look for exclamation marks, IE, "Omg you fucking noob! u hack! go die!" Sense of anger to you, I don't know if your senses are wrong or not, but certainly most people don't take caps as anger.

Like I said, pwning everyones logic
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


You should understand your stupidity here.


Here too.


Here too. Let me tell you something, caps is not anger, no, capitalization is for grammatical reasons, and for the sake of trying to express it much out more than the other. If you're looking for rage, look for exclamation marks, IE, "Omg you fucking noob! u hack! go die!" Sense of anger to you, I don't know if your senses are wrong or not, but certainly most people don't take caps as anger.
Oh sure they do, I don't mean capital letters used for grammatical reasons, I mean taking them out of context and using them in a way that seems like if I would be having the conversation with you right now in person, you would be yelling it, or at least, speaking very loudly. So if you weren't raging no big deal, its just the way, I, as an individual, interpret capital letter, the way you added them to the context, as a sense of anger. Hahahahaha this is fun
Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post


Oh sure they do, I don't mean capital letters used for grammatical reasons, I mean taking them out of context and using them in a way that seems like if I would be having the conversation with you right now in person, you would be yelling it, or at least, speaking very loudly. So if you weren't raging no big deal, its just the way, I, as an individual, interpret capital letter, the way you added them to the context, as a sense of anger. Hahahahaha this is fun
Its fun because you are trolling.
[FONT="Tahoma"]
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Its fun because you are trolling.
Nope. It's fun to talk to you guys the way I am, when in reality, I find this entire conversation amusing / I mean, look at Thieving, saying he doesn't do that, yet here he is, telling me I am an insignificant dog I never had anything against either of you, and still never will

Grasp of grammar fail.


Nahh man. Just a simple spelling mistake. I meant to say loosen, just thought of the wrong word
Hang on, wasn't the point of the elite section to keep out leechers, and so it wouldn't be filled with 5 second mods? Why make a big deal about it, just because it says Elite, doesn't mean it's an epic section, it's just nice and tidier, and there's no easy made mods there.
Everyone just shut the fuck up
Quote Originally Posted by remixdvd View Post
Everyone just shut the fuck up
Ok, but only because you asked so nicely
Posts 151–165 of 194 · Page 11 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?