Elite Mods Section

Posts 106–120 of 194 · Page 8 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
It shouldn't have to do with general post count. It should have to do with posts in the combat arms MODS section, the amount of positive feedback (rep), and their overall helpfulness.

What you're saying now, is that those with 1000 posts can do anything and everything better then those with 10 posts.


And how did they get those 1000 posts? They no-lifed the forums, spammed all the way having 10 page conversations in threads somebody else started, gaming, then talking over somebody else's thread again. Some of these 1000 post users are mature, and do not have these conversations, and I am 100% behind them having this seperate forum. It's the ones that DO spam the forums with useless junk that don't deserve this kind of treatment.


And what does post count have to do with intelligence? 1 post means they have 1 post. Not that they leech. That choob with 1 post may very well be bill gates. Post count does not reflect personality. It's the content of the posts that reflects the user's personality.

Although, with their 1000 posts, they are showing they are loyal to MPGH. This means that yes, they may very well deserve that seperate section. But may I ask, why us without 1000 posts are able to see the forum, but not view it?

Seeing as those without 1000 posts, such as myself, will not be at 1000 posts anytime soon. Seeing we NEED 1000 posts to get into that section pisses us off, well me at least. It shows that the MPGH community looks not at the user, but at the post count.

IE: A 5000 post user talks with "1337" grammar in every post.
Even though, he's showing extreme levels of immaturity, he's respected, and listened to more then I am.
And yes, this is a true story.

Combine this with the fact that MPGH despises gorfag, which I believe is completely absurd. They have good hacks, and used a keylogger once. Get over it, we've had keyloggers here as well. Respect them as you would wish them to respect you.

At first, I thought the community here was great, but I'm slowly finding the community to go down. More and more I see people discriminated against due to post count, disrespect towards gorfag, but no other hacking sites.

I see people with amazing releases, amazing grammar in every single post, showing they care, and helping. But being disrespected and called a leecher just because they have 40 posts.

Because of this, I despise the idiots of the combat arms section. This does not mean I won't continue posting here. There are some nice people here, the ones with less then 1k posts.
That my friend, was absolutely amazing...
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
It shouldn't have to do with general post count. It should have to do with posts in the combat arms MODS section, the amount of positive feedback (rep), and their overall helpfulness.

What you're saying now, is that those with 1000 posts can do anything and everything better then those with 10 posts.


And how did they get those 1000 posts? They no-lifed the forums, spammed all the way having 10 page conversations in threads somebody else started, gaming, then talking over somebody else's thread again. Some of these 1000 post users are mature, and do not have these conversations, and I am 100% behind them having this seperate forum. It's the ones that DO spam the forums with useless junk that don't deserve this kind of treatment.


And what does post count have to do with intelligence? 1 post means they have 1 post. Not that they leech. That choob with 1 post may very well be bill gates. Post count does not reflect personality. It's the content of the posts that reflects the user's personality.

Although, with their 1000 posts, they are showing they are loyal to MPGH. This means that yes, they may very well deserve that seperate section. But may I ask, why us without 1000 posts are able to see the forum, but not view it?

Seeing as those without 1000 posts, such as myself, will not be at 1000 posts anytime soon. Seeing we NEED 1000 posts to get into that section pisses us off, well me at least. It shows that the MPGH community looks not at the user, but at the post count.

IE: A 5000 post user talks with "1337" grammar in every post.
Even though, he's showing extreme levels of immaturity, he's respected, and listened to more then I am.
And yes, this is a true story.

Combine this with the fact that MPGH despises gorfag, which I believe is completely absurd. They have good hacks, and used a keylogger once. Get over it, we've had keyloggers here as well. Respect them as you would wish them to respect you.

At first, I thought the community here was great, but I'm slowly finding the community to go down. More and more I see people discriminated against due to post count, disrespect towards gorfag, but no other hacking sites.

I see people with amazing releases, amazing grammar in every single post, showing they care, and helping. But being disrespected and called a leecher just because they have 40 posts.

Because of this, I despise the idiots of the combat arms section. This does not mean I won't continue posting here. There are some nice people here, the ones with less then 1k posts.
/QFT, nice. /yea

- and on that note... I'm pretty sure the main reason (besides what you said) that people don't like gorfag, is that... they don't have restrictions on hack release. Meaning you could release a public OPK/AIMBOT/etc. and CA would be swamped with noob hackers again. which IMHO, would suck.

Off/On Topic: and 2 more things, before i forget, and while everybody has a chance to see them:

1. If anybody would like to help me with finishing this mod i made (specifically model size and textures) i would be very grateful.

2. HONESTLY, what do you guys think of the mods i've released so far. i want brutal honesty, please. nitpick and find every flaw you can, or tell me you love it. please. (they're in my signature. :P)
The Rules have been set for the Elite Section, The reason this was set up like it was is because the Choobs/ Newbs/ And Low post members who leeched every thing that is posted on the forums can no long leech the good Elite/ Epic Shit.

However if someone does post there mod in there it is also there lost on the Views, FeebBack, and Credibility of the Post. As the Elite Section is very limited members of the CA Section.

Reduce to 500 Post count.
Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post
Reduce to 500 Post count.
I remember reading on an earlier page, that was actually SoSo's recommendation also. I wouldn't mind 500 so much seeing as I'm halfway there. Besides all the spam in the mod section (no offense guys -->) comes from the people with less than 50 posts, for the most part. It doesn't mean they're bad mods, or that they're doing something wrong... However, even at 500 the new section still wouldn't be swamped or spammed by mods, because MOST of the people with 500+ know how to control themselves.

ALSO. I refuse to call it the ELITE Section... mainly because everything released there isn't GODLY, or EPIC. But, there are some pretty interesting (and well thought out) things going on in there.

I'd be fine with calling it the VETERAN section however. Meaning... the more senior members that have been here longer and have more experience overall, and have contributed more to MPGH overall than the people with a lower post count would be let in to reap the benefits for contributing so much to the community. and that is, no mod release spam covering up posts in 10 minutes, and slightly better and complicated mods being shared or discussed with people that understand how to use them properly. Simply changing the name to "Veteran Section", rather than "Elite Section", would allow it to stay as-is without complaints or exceptions made because some people with lower posts are up to the standards of being called "Elite". This would put to end useless (EDIT: 12 pages long right now, OMG it took me about half a page to write this? jeez.) threads like this one, discussing who should be let in or not if they're under 1k posts, but are still "good enough" to get in. Or people raging about why they CAN'T be let in, or WON'T be let in.

  • Veteran = Earned it, Time Honored, Active in Community, Learned the basics of modding and doesn't need help with simple mods for the most part.
    Definition of: vet·er·an /ˈvɛtərən, ˈvɛtrən/[vet-er-uhn, ve-truhn]
    –adjective: Experienced through long service or practice; having served for a long period: a veteran member of Congress.
  • Elite = Pro at modding, usually a certain kind (ie: textures, hex, model), otherwise knowledgeable in a certain subject without having contributed much or existed for a long time. Can be good at modding without having been here for a long time and contributing and learning along the way.
    Definition of: e·lite /ɪˈlit, eɪˈlit/[ih-leet, ey-leet]
    –noun: (Often used with a plural verb, ie: modders) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons. (meaning anybody good can get in, regardless of time served)

Thus ends my observations on the Topic at hand, and brings me to my second point, Asking for help again. (just quoting myself to refresh the request)

Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
Off/On Topic: and 2 more things, before i forget, and while everybody has a chance to see them:

1. If anybody would like to help me with finishing this mod i made (specifically model size and textures) i would be very grateful.

2. HONESTLY, what do you guys think of the mods i've released so far. i want brutal honesty, please. nitpick and find every flaw you can, or tell me you love it. please. (they're in my signature. :P)
Whatever you guys think, let me know, please.
Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post


Simple fix. Want to know WHY so many 'choobs' get flamed? It's because they open PS for the first time, colour over something and go OMFG I DID IT! I FINALLY DID IT THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME! I must release this! I gotta release this!!

Okay, so instead of doing that, don't release until you're absolutely sure people will like it, and at the least make sure you spent at LEAST an hour on the mod. If you want an honest opinion, I'm always open. Send me a screenshot to my PM or add my MSN and I'll let you know what I think. Secondly, if creativity is what you lack, there are plenty of people who would be willing to apprentice you. What that means is take you under their wing and teach you tricks and help you with ideas and seeing them through. I for one, would enjoy doing that because right now there are too many crappy mods out there so teaching even 1 person how to make quality mods would be worth while. We never used to need an Elite mod section. Back in the day, EVERY mod was good, because people put time, hard work, and commitment into their mods rather than releasing the first piece of shit they ever create.

PM/VM/MSN for help.
You want to know why so many choobs get flamed? Because there is no section for first releases. There is no seperate section for the choobs to release their shit mods.

Imagine you just made your first mod. It took you like 5 hours to figure out how to do it and then another 3 hours to make the mod. You're so god damn excited you got it done! You'd absolutely need to show it off because you're proud of it. You post it on MPGH.

Right there, thats a hint. They post it on MPGH! NOT SOME OTHER HACK SITE. They only have the 1 post here, but they are still loyal to MPGH. They're showing they care about us and hope we care about them as well.
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
Just cause he wrote really long text you guys think he's amazing I BET that none of you guys actually finished reading the whole thing. This is why we have a elite section, so we can have a barrier to the enormous amount of FUCKING STUPIDITY in THIS FUCKING SECTION.
Really? sooo they didn't read it at all? Did you read the whole thing?
No, I bet you took the lazy way out and attacked everybody who actually read my post by making an assumption.

Not only that, but I see you attacking people a lot... I thought this was supposed to get RID of the stupidity.

As shown here.
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
OMFG
u fucked it up
its so fucking ugly
my black guys look like there white guys
OMG
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
THIS MAKES MY FUCKING BLACK GUYS LOOK WHITE FUCK UUUUUUU
Now, I'd really rather NOT look through all your posts to find all the stupid posts. But on the first page, I found quite a few. In FACT, I found a way to view threads in the elite section, without going in the elite section. Simple as clicking "view other posts by _____" then selecting a post found in the elite section.

And would you like to know how they treat new people in there?

Quote Originally Posted by 777Aluseu777 View Post
I have been wondering how you can tell what mods are epic and what are not
Obviosuly any model swap cross mods loginbgs or sound mods don't belonghere
Mods that should belong here are model edits, revolutionary mods, and some texture mods (no copy and paste, solid colors, gold, silver, or brand names and such) if I forgot something or u don't agree with something please discuss below.
mmm, simple question...
Quote Originally Posted by ~G36E~ View Post
If their fucking epic thats all you need to no.
Simple answer.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
It doesn't matter what they are, you can tell their epic when people go wow when they see them.
Another simple answer.
Quote Originally Posted by 777Aluseu777 View Post
Yes but choobs will say wow to a copy and paste mod just cause it looks good
now it goes down with the discrimination.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
Since when did people start caring about choobs opinions?
Quote Originally Posted by 777Aluseu777 View Post
Sometimes ppl with 1k posts can be choobish
Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
and because they're spamming sometimes
There is your answer. THAT is what it's like in the elite section. They aren't flaming anybody, except for the choobs. Just the same as it was before.

So please, don't tell me it is the choobs that make this forum go down. This conversation proves you guys don't CARE about choobs. You used to be a choob once.
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
/QFT, nice. /yea

- and on that note... I'm pretty sure the main reason (besides what you said) that people don't like gorfag, is that... they don't have restrictions on hack release. Meaning you could release a public OPK/AIMBOT/etc. and CA would be swamped with noob hackers again. which IMHO, would suck.

Off/On Topic: and 2 more things, before i forget, and while everybody has a chance to see them:

1. If anybody would like to help me with finishing this mod i made (specifically model size and textures) i would be very grateful.

2. HONESTLY, what do you guys think of the mods i've released so far. i want brutal honesty, please. nitpick and find every flaw you can, or tell me you love it. please. (they're in my signature. :P)
I believe this guy read it, as he is talking about stuff I talked about.
Quote Originally Posted by chipster100 View Post
But I don't know any cool tricks or hex editing stuff! I don't know any tricks to resize the model. I don't know how to crossgame mod. Theres heaps of things I don't know how to do! I really have no idea what to do. Ideas anyone?
This guy obviously read it, no improper grammar. Slightly the same idea.


As for you chipster, I honestly think you should release your mods. SOME of us here will give you positive feedback and nicely tell you what you could do, others will give you negativity. Just ignore the negative and you'll be fine
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
I remember reading on an earlier page, that was actually SoSo's recommendation also. I wouldn't mind 500 so much seeing as I'm halfway there. Besides all the spam in the mod section (no offense guys -->) comes from the people with less than 50 posts, for the most part. It doesn't mean they're bad mods, or that they're doing something wrong... However, even at 500 the new section still wouldn't be swamped or spammed by mods, because MOST of the people with 500+ know how to control themselves.

ALSO. I refuse to call it the ELITE Section... mainly because everything released there isn't GODLY, or EPIC. But, there are some pretty interesting (and well thought out) things going on in there.

I'd be fine with calling it the VETERAN section however. Meaning... the more senior members that have been here longer and have more experience overall, and have contributed more to MPGH overall than the people with a lower post count would be let in to reap the benefits for contributing so much to the community. and that is, no mod release spam covering up posts in 10 minutes, and slightly better and complicated mods being shared or discussed with people that understand how to use them properly. Simply changing the name to "Veteran Section", rather than "Elite Section", would allow it to stay as-is without complaints or exceptions made because some people with lower posts are up to the standards of being called "Elite". This would put to end useless (EDIT: 12 pages long right now, OMG it took me about half a page to write this? jeez.) threads like this one, discussing who should be let in or not if they're under 1k posts, but are still "good enough" to get in. Or people raging about why they CAN'T be let in, or WON'T be let in.

  • Veteran = Earned it, Time Honored, Active in Community, Learned the basics of modding and doesn't need help with simple mods for the most part.
    Definition of: vet·er·an /ˈvɛtərən, ˈvɛtrən/[vet-er-uhn, ve-truhn]
    –adjective: Experienced through long service or practice; having served for a long period: a veteran member of Congress.
  • Elite = Pro at modding, usually a certain kind (ie: textures, hex, model), otherwise knowledgeable in a certain subject without having contributed much or existed for a long time. Can be good at modding without having been here for a long time and contributing and learning along the way.
    Definition of: e·lite /ɪˈlit, eɪˈlit/[ih-leet, ey-leet]
    –noun: (Often used with a plural verb, ie: modders) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons. (meaning anybody good can get in, regardless of time served)

Thus ends my observations on the Topic at hand, and brings me to my second point, Asking for help again. (just quoting myself to refresh the request)



Whatever you guys think, let me know, please.
QFFT (QUOTED FOR FUCKING TRUTH)


I think your mods are amazing. You deserve to be in the elite section OF the elite section
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
You want to know why so many choobs get flamed? Because there is no section for first releases. There is no seperate section for the choobs to release their shit mods.

Imagine you just made your first mod. It took you like 5 hours to figure out how to do it and then another 3 hours to make the mod. You're so god damn excited you got it done! You'd absolutely need to show it off because you're proud of it. You post it on MPGH.

Right there, thats a hint. They post it on MPGH! NOT SOME OTHER HACK SITE. They only have the 1 post here, but they are still loyal to MPGH. They're showing they care about us and hope we care about them as well.

Really? sooo they didn't read it at all? Did you read the whole thing?
No, I bet you took the lazy way out and attacked everybody who actually read my post by making an assumption.

Not only that, but I see you attacking people a lot... I thought this was supposed to get RID of the stupidity.

As shown here.


Now, I'd really rather NOT look through all your posts to find all the stupid posts. But on the first page, I found quite a few. In FACT, I found a way to view threads in the elite section, without going in the elite section. Simple as clicking "view other posts by _____" then selecting a post found in the elite section.

And would you like to know how they treat new people in there?



There is your answer. THAT is what it's like in the elite section. They aren't flaming anybody, except for the choobs. Just the same as it was before.

So please, don't tell me it is the choobs that make this forum go down. This conversation proves you guys don't CARE about choobs. You used to be a choob once.

I believe this guy read it, as he is talking about stuff I talked about.

This guy obviously read it, no improper grammar. Slightly the same idea.


As for you chipster, I honestly think you should release your mods. SOME of us here will give you positive feedback and nicely tell you what you could do, others will give you negativity. Just ignore the negative and you'll be fine


QFFT (QUOTED FOR FUCKING TRUTH)


I think your mods are amazing. You deserve to be in the elite section OF the elite section
I did read the whole thing obviously you're new to this community, go back to gorfag if you don't like the flame here. I find people that write whole fucking essays as post are really fucking annoying you don't like how it's done here??
LEAVE
no one gives a shit about your rant.
If you respect gorfag so much leave.
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
You want to know why so many choobs get flamed? Because there is no section for first releases. There is no seperate section for the choobs to release their shit mods.

Imagine you just made your first mod. It took you like 5 hours to figure out how to do it and then another 3 hours to make the mod. You're so god damn excited you got it done! You'd absolutely need to show it off because you're proud of it. You post it on MPGH.

Right there, thats a hint. They post it on MPGH! NOT SOME OTHER HACK SITE. They only have the 1 post here, but they are still loyal to MPGH. They're showing they care about us and hope we care about them as well.

Really? sooo they didn't read it at all? Did you read the whole thing?
No, I bet you took the lazy way out and attacked everybody who actually read my post by making an assumption.

Not only that, but I see you attacking people a lot... I thought this was supposed to get RID of the stupidity.

As shown here.


Now, I'd really rather NOT look through all your posts to find all the stupid posts. But on the first page, I found quite a few. In FACT, I found a way to view threads in the elite section, without going in the elite section. Simple as clicking "view other posts by _____" then selecting a post found in the elite section.

And would you like to know how they treat new people in there?



There is your answer. THAT is what it's like in the elite section. They aren't flaming anybody, except for the choobs. Just the same as it was before.

So please, don't tell me it is the choobs that make this forum go down. This conversation proves you guys don't CARE about choobs. You used to be a choob once.

I believe this guy read it, as he is talking about stuff I talked about.

This guy obviously read it, no improper grammar. Slightly the same idea.


As for you chipster, I honestly think you should release your mods. SOME of us here will give you positive feedback and nicely tell you what you could do, others will give you negativity. Just ignore the negative and you'll be fine


QFFT (QUOTED FOR FUCKING TRUTH)


I think your mods are amazing. You deserve to be in the elite section OF the elite section
Notice i said SOMETIMES. I did not say every single choob spam. I see the occasional choob spam the front page of a section with 5 word answers or with irrelevant threads. If i wanted to be fucking disrespectful to choobs I would've said they all spam but did I? No.
Just cause he wrote really long text you guys think he's amazing I BET that none of you guys actually finished reading the whole thing. This is why we have a elite section, so we can have a barrier to the enormous amount of FUCKING STUPIDITY in THIS FUCKING SECTION.
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
Just cause he wrote really long text you guys think he's amazing I BET that none of you guys actually finished reading the whole thing. This is why we have a elite section, so we can have a barrier to the enormous amount of FUCKING STUPIDITY in THIS FUCKING SECTION.
/QUOTE FOR TRUTH!!
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
It shouldn't have to do with general post count. It should have to do with posts in the combat arms MODS section, the amount of positive feedback (rep), and their overall helpfulness.

What you're saying now, is that those with 1000 posts can do anything and everything better then those with 10 posts.


And how did they get those 1000 posts? They no-lifed the forums, spammed all the way having 10 page conversations in threads somebody else started, gaming, then talking over somebody else's thread again. Some of these 1000 post users are mature, and do not have these conversations, and I am 100% behind them having this seperate forum. It's the ones that DO spam the forums with useless junk that don't deserve this kind of treatment.


And what does post count have to do with intelligence? 1 post means they have 1 post. Not that they leech. That choob with 1 post may very well be bill gates. Post count does not reflect personality. It's the content of the posts that reflects the user's personality.

Although, with their 1000 posts, they are showing they are loyal to MPGH. This means that yes, they may very well deserve that seperate section. But may I ask, why us without 1000 posts are able to see the forum, but not view it?

Seeing as those without 1000 posts, such as myself, will not be at 1000 posts anytime soon. Seeing we NEED 1000 posts to get into that section pisses us off, well me at least. It shows that the MPGH community looks not at the user, but at the post count.

IE: A 5000 post user talks with "1337" grammar in every post.
Even though, he's showing extreme levels of immaturity, he's respected, and listened to more then I am.
And yes, this is a true story.

Combine this with the fact that MPGH despises gorfag, which I believe is completely absurd. They have good hacks, and used a keylogger once. Get over it, we've had keyloggers here as well. Respect them as you would wish them to respect you.

At first, I thought the community here was great, but I'm slowly finding the community to go down. More and more I see people discriminated against due to post count, disrespect towards gorfag, but no other hacking sites.

I see people with amazing releases, amazing grammar in every single post, showing they care, and helping. But being disrespected and called a leecher just because they have 40 posts.

Because of this, I despise the idiots of the combat arms section. This does not mean I won't continue posting here. There are some nice people here, the ones with less then 1k posts.
TL : DR, but whatever you said, no.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


TL : DR, but whatever you said, no.
hahahahaha.........
@VvITylerIvV: I love your gratuitously long post. I don't think i should quote it as that would probably start page 13. xD

Now, in addition to your posts (which are all pretty much true/good ideas), I would love to add some Constructive Criticism/Agreement:

1. (MOST IMPORTANT) Thieving Eh loves to rage, we kinda love him for that. However, going on what both of you have said, and some of my own ideas. i have come up with this idea (though, sadly, I'm sure wil never be used or considered...):
  • A new section created specifically for the First time modders ("Choob Modding and Rez Modding"?), with all the tutorials we have stickied at the top, along with the rules.
  • The Post requirement for the normal modding release section increased to somewhere between 50-100, as this isn't a hard obstacle to overcome, and most Choobs should take advantage of this time, if they're worthy of posting with the rest of us, and not immature babies. (they can be easily spotted/weeded out)
  • While post restricted to the Choob mod release section, they can take the time to learn from their mistakes based on constructive criticism (instead of completely breaking them down over a first attempt at modding) and the mod discussion section.


2. While true that very long posts are usually regarded as pro, and not read until later in an attempt to congratulate the poster on such an epic win, I did actually read your post, and it was quite logical and well though out, with surprisingly good grammar for MPGH (these days...). Keep in mind Noob likes raging also, don't let it phase you.

3. They've been here long enough to (understandably) be quite tired of seeing the ever popular "M9 to M9 Rotten Banana Color That I'm gonna call Gold" mods. Yes they are a little prejudiced towards the choobs, but can you blame them? Again, Not implying that all Choobs make horrible mods, but it does seem to be a growing trend...

4. Thanks for liking my Insight into the problem, and especially my mods. It kinda makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. /

Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

TL : DR, but whatever you said, no.
SoSo don't be an ass, he's making quite a bit of sense. :/
Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
@VvITylerIvV: I love your gratuitously long post. I don't think i should quote it as that would probably start page 13. xD

Now, in addition to your posts (which are all pretty much true/good ideas), I would love to add some Constructive Criticism/Agreement:

1. (MOST IMPORTANT) Thieving Eh loves to rage, we kinda love him for that. However, going on what both of you have said, and some of my own ideas. i have some up with this idea:
  • A new section created specifically for the First time modders ("Choob Modding and Rez Modding"?), with all the tutorials we have stickied at the top, along with the rules.
  • The Post requirement for the normal modding release section increased to somewhere between 50-100, as this isn't a hard obstacle to overcome, and most Choobs should take advantage of this time, if they're worthy of posting with the rest of us, and not immature babies. (they can be easily spotted/weeded out)
  • While post restricted to the Choob mod release section, they can take the time to learn from their mistakes based on constructive criticism (instead of completely breaking them down over a first attempt at modding) and the mod discussion section.


2. While true that very long posts are usually regarded as pro, and not read until later in an attempt to congratulate the poster on such an epic win, I did actually read your post, and it was quite logical and well though out, with surprisingly good grammar for MPGH (these days...). Keep in mind Noob likes raging also, don't let it phase you.

3. They've been here long enough to (understandably) be quite tired of seeing the ever popular "M9 to M9 Rotten Banana Color That I'm gonna call Gold" mods. Yes they are a little prejudiced towards the choobs, but can you blame them? Again, Not implying that all Choobs make horrible mods, but it does seem to be a growing trend...

4. Thanks for liking my Insight into the problem, and especially my mods. It kinda makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. /
Dayum, keep it down to a paragraph not a whole essay.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Dayum, keep it down to a paragraph not a whole essay.
Meh, i like being thorough. /

But at least this didn't get TL;DR AutoDenied....
Posts 106–120 of 194 · Page 8 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?