Someone take screenshot, I want to see what it's like there.
Shit I make.
Win section is win
DAMIT I CANT ENTER IT
Originally Posted by remixdvd
DAMIT I CANT ENTER IT
In, Yo, Face xD..
Just Joking.. Hope you get your 1k Post soon.
Originally Posted by remixdvd
DAMIT I CANT ENTER IT
I feel bad for you remix
It should be 1000+ posts or with minion/mod approval to enter
Hnnn...seems like a normal section, if only it had a cool bg.
damit im just not active can there be exceptions
Originally Posted by remixdvd
damit im just not active can there be exceptions
No lmfao, I'm like... 70 posts away. I havent been on MPGH in about a month :S feels good/weird to be back. Mod section choked and died on it's own shit though thanks to choobs. So glad the elite section opened up.
That section must be like a fallout shelter
from all the noob modders like me.
i bet the new section has some sexy stuff in there
LEMME IN!
The new section need be closed for leechers only >.<
Originally Posted by Raptorne13
The new section need be closed for leechers only >.<
No, it needs to be closed for anyone under 1000 posts, or whom have proved they are a valuable asset to this section. Unfortunately, there are too many of you 100-200 post choobs running around thinking you own this place. News Flash, YOU DON'T. Get over it, or rage cry and rage quit.