[MPGH]Spook-Public Hack Support

Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4

Wow thats allot
in one thread.
Quote Originally Posted by akw896 View Post
Operating Sytem:vista
Operating System Type: (32 Bit)
Hack:I've tryed multiple ones. Ex.(flames, exiled, code demons/ect)
Injector:Faithdev, black dragons, godz
Does it run without hacks:Yes.
Has it worked before:Yes.
Does it show anything before disconnecting:No.
How long before it disconnects:1-2mins usually when i get in game.
Do you have the latest framework:Microsoft .NET Framework 4
Hacks tried to inject at the same time:Just one at a time.
Other information:I've done everything on your guide, do i use the shortcut made to use that hacks?
There was a silent patch, please be patient while new hacks come out.
Fabz beat me to it.

ExileD's hack should work

Try that.
after i downloaded all the dll you listed, do i put them in the CA file?
Yes if your talking about the D3DX9 files.
thanks so much man! I know I sound like a noob because I needed this, but I really haven't played this game much and I really hate the thing that makes u start with firefox *assuming default browser* because it makes me lag a lil haha! Great explanation!
Add where you should add the dll files (system 32/64 etc)
I can't

I'm not allowed to edit after 24 hours.
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
I can't

I'm not allowed to edit after 24 hours.
Contact Ju, or AVGN.
I'll do it later.
Thankyou so much, this helped me heaps!
Quote Originally Posted by Avearex View Post
Thankyou so much, this helped me heaps!
No problem

If you need anymore help feel free to PM me
would a Member be able to open a thread like this or no?
Quote Originally Posted by Casey95 View Post
would a Member be able to open a thread like this or no?
No

Only the Public hack support group members which are

Disturbed
Fabz
ToxinJr
Thanks man, great help.
+1 rep + t hanked
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?