Lag after 3 games.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Lag after 3 games.
I lag after 3 games. Like. It's super laggy. Every is ALMOST black.
I have to manually crtl+shift+esc and end the process.
Anyone know how to fix this?

Note: Happens with legit and hacks.
This is confusing I never heard of a problem I will search. EDIT: Reinstall Combat arms There Is A New Update.
Lmao. I had this problem even after the update and reinstalling was the first thing I had in mind.
Hmm. That is interesting. I will look EDIT: You Need A New Computer JUST SUGGESTING.
Lmao. I have no use for a new computer.
I already got a good one. Better then yours I bet :3
i think most hack is laggg !!
Quote Originally Posted by [D]ark [M]oon View Post
i think most hack is laggg !!
No. Dude. No.

Upgrade your drivers.
End several process you don't need.
Use Game Booster.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
No. Dude. No.

Upgrade your drivers.
End several process you don't need.
Use Game Booster.
I use Gamebooster.
I upgraded every driver, cept for the audio.
I end processes too.

Even without hacks, I get super major I can't do shit lag after 2-3 games.
Quote Originally Posted by Epickk View Post
I use Gamebooster.
I upgraded every driver, cept for the audio.
I end processes too.

Even without hacks, I get super major I can't do shit lag after 2-3 games.
Then just close the game and re-open it.
Deal with it.
Does your internet work alright?

Display your download and upload speeds with speedtest.net
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Does your internet work alright?

Display your download and upload speeds with speedtest.net
My internet is alright.
meh.

Heartless stop spamming useless comments.

They're no help at all.

Have you got any mods?
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Heartless stop spamming useless comments.

They're no help at all.

Have you got any mods?
Hmm. All my mods don't seem to work. I'll replace the original files.
happened to me on laptop for some reason so now i play on desktop since bought a new one.
In my laptop it used to work fine worked fine for a year but last summer it started lagging hard and my laptop crashed cuz of it probably something happened somewhere. i dont know but i would say try to reboot ur computer
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us