vip

Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Then why did you post in the first place? Retarded 8 year old. This world needs suffering for the other's amusement, and people who play WarRock 24/7, like you, are the ones who deserve to be humiliated and peeved off the most. Stop straining your parents electric bills and go do something beneficial in real life. By the way, I know you pay over $100.00 to k2 for better equipments.
Please stop flaming.

I can't stand it when you try and flame. Tom, say something.
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Okay, I'm in

Just tell me what this ******'s problem is
Just read what he said in the first page.
I know he's one of those fags who cuts school to play WarRock. He obviously got pissed off by the hackers so he tries to "help" k2 by sending in hacks.

To kanna, I wasn't flaming, except for the part about the threesome. All that I stated was the truth.
Dont...........Ban.......Him just yet

I wanna say something
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Dont...........Ban.......Him just yet

I wanna say something
ah Tom how are you? lol you seem to be on their side but who cares I'm out of this gay site.
If tom gets in, then I just want to say one thing to him. Kk here it goes.

You are a 11 year-old immature moron who wastes 88% of you life either getting pissed off, Going on MPGH and bitching, or going on K2 Forums and bitching. I swear this is why I make hacks. I want to see you children cry, bitch and moan over a stupid shitty game.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
If tom gets in, then I just want to say one thing to him. Kk here it goes.

You are a 11 year-old immature moron who wastes 88% of you life either getting pissed off, Going on MPGH and bitching, or going on K2 Forums and bitching. I swear this is why I make hacks. I want to see you children cry, bitch and moan over a stupid shitty game.
I get pissed off at this game too as well as MPGH/K2
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Then why did you post in the first place? Retarded 8 year old. This world needs suffering for the other's amusement, and people who play WarRock 24/7, like you, are the ones who deserve to be humiliated and peeved off the most. Stop straining your parents electric bills and go do something beneficial in real life. By the way, I know you pay over $100.00 to k2 for better equipments.
LMFAO dude you are so godam funny but you fkn suck at making a pathetic story man, criss you all here just try to talk about peoples life when you don't really know what it is.....so pathetic LMFAO just laughing my ass off here geez, hey who spends 24/7 here? Me? naw dawg you seem to be here everyday to read/reply/close shit ahahahaha what a dog..So umm satisfied with this type of routine? LOLZORS man give up will ya? ban me and close this damn thread already you stubborn cock suckah!
Quote Originally Posted by en1gmat1c View Post
LMFAO dude you are so godam funny but you fkn suck at making a pathetic story man, criss you all here just try to talk about peoples life when you don't really know what it is.....so pathetic LMFAO just laughing my ass off here geez, hey who spends 24/7 here? Me? naw dawg you seem to be here everyday to read/reply/close shit ahahahaha what a dog..So umm satisfied with this type of routine? LOLZORS man give up will ya? ban me and close this damn thread already you stubborn cock suckah!
This is exactly the type of ignorance I expected from some guy who has no social life and plays warrock 24/7. You think all hackers have no lives. Enough with the stereotyping. You think playing warrock 24/7 is better than hacking for a couple of hours and hanging around with friends?
Quote Originally Posted by en1gmat1c View Post
LMFAO dude you are so godam funny but you fkn suck at making a pathetic story man, criss you all here just try to talk about peoples life when you don't really know what it is.....so pathetic LMFAO just laughing my ass off here geez, hey who spends 24/7 here? Me? naw dawg you seem to be here everyday to read/reply/close shit ahahahaha what a dog..So umm satisfied with this type of routine? LOLZORS man give up will ya? ban me and close this damn thread already you stubborn cock suckah!
Done reading thread, and honestly, I really don't have much to say

en1gmat1c really doesn't know how to keep up an argument and TehNoob's flames suck balls

en1gmat1c has an annoying name and has homosexual grammar skills
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Done reading thread, and honestly, I really don't have much to say

en1gmat1c really doesn't know how to keep up an argument and TehNoob's flames suck balls

en1gmat1c has an annoying name and has homosexual grammar skills
Yeah, I admit, my flames do suck.

Wait a minute, I wasn't even flaming him, besides the one with the threesome. I just get pissed when a no life warrock noob who plays all day, cuts school, spends over $1000.00 on a game becomes hypocritical and calls us no life noobs.
Quote Originally Posted by en1gmat1c View Post
LMFAO dude you are so godam funny but you fkn suck at making a pathetic story man, criss you all here just try to talk about peoples life when you don't really know what it is.....so pathetic LMFAO just laughing my ass off here geez, hey who spends 24/7 here? Me? naw dawg you seem to be here everyday to read/reply/close shit ahahahaha what a dog..So umm satisfied with this type of routine? LOLZORS man give up will ya? ban me and close this damn thread already you stubborn cock suckah!
I will take your food stamps if you don't STFU.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
This is exactly the type of ignorance I expected from some guy who has no social life and plays warrock 24/7. You think all hackers have no lives. Enough with the stereotyping. You think playing warrock 24/7 is better than hacking for a couple of hours and hanging around with friends?
lalalalala my ding ding dong xD, you using hyperions name makes you ultra gay
Sorry, guys

Just not feeling any good flames today =/

It's Hyperion's fight and I can't really step in

Apologies
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Done reading thread, and honestly, I really don't have much to say

en1gmat1c really doesn't know how to keep up an argument and TehNoob's flames suck balls

en1gmat1c has an annoying name and has homosexual grammar skills
yeeeeeee boy xD
Quote Originally Posted by en1gmat1c View Post
lalalalala my ding ding dong xD, you using hyperions name makes you ultra gay
Yeah, well, k2hyperion got his name from Hyperion in Greek mythology. How do you know I didn't get my name from the same source as he did?
Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us