Exclamation[Need Help] Enemy Pointer

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Need Help] Enemy Pointer
Ok....
I have programmed a working OPK and a working telekill.
But just with the RandomPlayerPointer. So i attack my teammates too and it takes longer to kill the enemys. So i need the Enemy Pointer. But i cant find one.
PLz help me!

THX!
lol try the tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by jd96 View Post
Ok....
I have programmed a working OPK and a working telekill.
But just with the RandomPlayerPointer. So i attack my teammates too and it takes longer to kill the enemys. So i need the Enemy Pointer. But i cant find one.
PLz help me!

THX!
asking for things like this isnt good ...
lol what we can do for you ??
I need the EnemPointer for CA EU... Can u give it to me plz? And what Tutorual u mean?

THX
Darke` and other Staff Please Close it
Fail no Help
Close upon request .
/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us