Free promo code?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Free promo code?
I love men
Quote Originally Posted by Stuiver View Post
my brother gave this :
http://fichtboy.fi.ohost.de

its real?, it looks real...
lol noob it's called Scam Site, "log in" and your acc is stolen...
lol this guy is funny who tha fuck would believe someting like this... GOSH
i get loads of people on my phishing site everyday
lol - i just checked the REAL war rock website and those server stats are wrong :P
OMG LIK NOWAY !!!!



FREE PROMO I ROXNOW !!! THXZ !!!!! YOU ROX!!!




go die..
I bet it would help if you added all the pages...rofl.
Seriously, you're all stupid
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Seriously, you're all stupid
nigga your stupid
Closed and banned.

His IP address: 82.173.112.45

Have fun with it.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us