Free Promo Codes

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Free Promo Codes
Join: BetterGamingⓘ

If your wondering why..
Heres the answer

You are very lucky im not an admin/gmod..

I would ban your dumb mother fucking ass without hesitation..
******..

PEOPLE STOP FUCKING MAKING THESE POSTS ABOUT ONLINE MONEY MAKING AND FREE SHIT..
NOTHING IS FREE IN LIFE!!
WORK FOR IT!
Quote Originally Posted by MrJoey View Post
Join: BetterGaming

If your wondering why..
Heres the answer

Next person to advertise this site,
I'll get someone to fuck it up.
no one on ur site can code, ur ass is looking for coders and ur not gonna pay them
Dude I could fuck his site up..
Look at the default port..
ROFL
seriously...
fuck that site
i will fuck up that site =)

Open Ports:
Code:
00021
00080
00111
00929
00930
02049
41017
45189
58183
cliton ur website sucks, if ur gonna advertise at least tell the truth dumb fuck
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us