Free Promo Codes
Free Promo Codes
You are very lucky im not an admin/gmod..
I would ban your dumb mother fucking ass without hesitation..
******..
PEOPLE STOP FUCKING MAKING THESE POSTS ABOUT ONLINE MONEY MAKING AND FREE SHIT..
NOTHING IS FREE IN LIFE!!
WORK FOR IT!
I would ban your dumb mother fucking ass without hesitation..
******..
PEOPLE STOP FUCKING MAKING THESE POSTS ABOUT ONLINE MONEY MAKING AND FREE SHIT..
NOTHING IS FREE IN LIFE!!
WORK FOR IT!
no one on ur site can code, ur ass is looking for coders and ur not gonna pay them
Dude I could fuck his site up..
Look at the default port..
ROFL
Look at the default port..
ROFL
seriously...
fuck that site
fuck that site
i will fuck up that site =)
Open Ports:
Open Ports:
Code:
00021 00080 00111 00929 00930 02049 41017 45189 58183
cliton ur website sucks, if ur gonna advertise at least tell the truth dumb fuck
This thread is closed for replies.

