Custom TCamos

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Custom TCamos
I just got the v.i.p custom ferrari pack and I put everything into the correct folder but when i go to play online it says server has different folders(or files) to you. Anyone know how to fix this? I saw Archeangles thread but I shouldnt need to do that to 18+ files...
That happens when the CRC32 or the file size is not the same... That thread is a little outdated so they might not of implemented that back then. You probably have to do the method to all of those files
Damn it that sucks.
Quote Originally Posted by miniscuel View Post
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwww
This is counted as spam, which, will get you banned.
Are you a minion? srsly. fk
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us