[VBOTW#8]Notepad.

Posts 46–60 of 164 · Page 4 of 11
at least 3 guys are joining xD
Im in

I sent you message, lolland.
I will be using a syntax highlighter control to make it look better. Just telling you in advance !!
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
I will be using a syntax highlighter control to make it look better. Just telling you in advance !!
NO you cannot joIN!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post


NO you cannot joIN!!!!
There are more than 50 free highlighters, can use them too !! -.-
What are you expecting to get from richtextbox !! ?
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


There are more than 50 free highlighters, can use them too !! -.-
What are you expecting to get from richtextbox !! ?

still you don't see MY notepad
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


There are more than 50 free highlighters, can use them too !! -.-
What are you expecting to get from richtextbox !! ?
Make your own syntax highlighting noob, like /me, RichTextBox only ftw.

No longer entering though, found a much more interesting project!
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Make your own syntax highlighting noob, like /me, RichTextBox only ftw.

No longer entering though, found a much more interesting project!
Ah, ok ok... -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


And the reason is ?
indeed why not lol
I'm not sure if I am going to enter or not, I know I might get none or maybe 1 vote. I'll try but I'm not sure yet.

Yeah I know it is basic but really the people here are amazing at this stuff.
I'm in and won't be using *** ********
im finished it looks like crap and it actually looks the same as NotePad... it sucks that i havent made that much of an form application lately + to keep it plain and simpel i didnt add a resizing image :3

though all functions of failure are captured i hope ^^ and owyeah i didnt use a format if u look at my code u goes nuts, like form1, label1, ect. > only thing i did took an effort in to was a writing format ull see...
when does it needs to be finished?
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
when does it needs to be finished?
So, my competitor is curious to submit it !!
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


So, my competitor is curious to submit it !!
i will win this, since i can edit polls /
Posts 46–60 of 164 · Page 4 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us