[VBOTW#8]Notepad.

Posts 31–45 of 164 · Page 3 of 11
i'll enter for sure.

still just for info, i will win. got secret weapon
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
i'll enter for sure.

still just for info, i will win. got secret weapon
Cheating /
Looks like we have a lot of members joining, I am glad. Ok, stepping it up . I was hoping I can keep it simple, But now I may actually have to code.


From a marketing standpoint, please , brand it MPGH and have a linkback to MPGH.

Lolland, Can you get me the list of winners, I am going to make a featured blog and a MPGH page for my site, it will house the winners applications and their names.

(doesn't sound like a big deal, but anyone who understands CPM and Traffic and how the internet works, MPGH is one of the top 50,000 sites in the world and is ranked 19,389 in the U.S.A, It will benifit your application to link back to mpgh )
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Looks like we have a lot of members joining, I am glad. Ok, stepping it up . I was hoping I can keep it simple, But now I may actually have to code.


From a marketing standpoint, please , brand it MPGH and have a linkback to MPGH.

Lolland, Can you get me the list of winners, I am going to make a featured blog and a MPGH page for my site, it will house the winners applications and their names.

(doesn't sound like a big deal, but anyone who understands CPM and Traffic and how the internet works, MPGH is one of the top 50,000 sites in the world and is ranked 19,389 in the U.S.A, It will benifit your application to link back to mpgh )
Where i post my NotePad ?
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post


Where i post my NotePad ?
upload it to mediafi re or somethink then send link to loland /yea
You submit it to lolland when you are done, Lolland will decompile the application, make sure there are no keyloggers or viruses/trojans/etc. Then he will post the applications.



Serious Question , with all the competition (some new) Should I be allowed to join?

Everyones Opinion, and Why or why not?



Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
You submit it to lolland when you are done, Lolland will decompile the application, make sure there are no keyloggers or viruses/trojans/etc. Then he will post the applications.



Serious Question , with all the competition (some new) Should I be allowed to join?

Everyones Opinion, and Why or why not?



Yes because Xscape will have no competition otherwise, the new people don't stand a chance anyway if he's in. Oh yeah I'm probably not entering now, I just cannot find the motivation to make this program.
I send .Exe File to Lolland ?
Yes, Send him the application via PM<
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Yes, Send him the application via PM<
Sended .
nah im keeping ma gui simple because it will block my textwriting area/destract to much but may u add other options...im going to finish some stuff at home, cauze its 5pm here
lawl you'll kill yourself when you'll see my notepad
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post
My Notepad Is simple
try to make it better?
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post


try to make it better?
Maybe
Posts 31–45 of 164 · Page 3 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?