Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 376–390 of 1,206 · Page 26 of 81
In nexon's eyes, Mods are the same as hacks
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
In nexon's eyes, Mods are the same as hacks
but not as pro as hacks
easier to make than hacks thats for sure haha

and i'd like to see you do the same with hacks
Quote Originally Posted by seaplusplus View Post
More of a hack...
I took the screenshot

nice job
Quote Originally Posted by seaplusplus View Post
More of a hack...
wtf is that?
Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
I took the screenshot

nice job
Cool bro...now make it so they aren't boxes and still look like npc's and real chams lol
Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
wtf is that?
i agree. What the fuck is that?
its just to know where they are...
cooler than headace chams lol or mod chams.
well good job i like it.
off topic:anybody wana help me or make a tut how to link a d3d base??
Quote Originally Posted by _Fk127_ View Post
I took the screenshot

nice job
That's true! Just wanted to confirm that he actually did take the screenshot! And I'm working on creating a rounded border!
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


i agree. What the fuck is that?
I think this looks better than some of those line boxes some of must of you guys use. He is taking the GUI and making it look fancy.

Good Work Sea++
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


I think this looks better than some of those line boxes some of must of you guys use. He is taking the GUI and making it look fancy.

Good Work Sea++
YES YES YESYES YESYESYES !!!!! TOTALLY
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magicman View Post


Rez mods. GTFO D:
thay guys hack looks FUGLY
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


thay guys hack looks FUGLY
HEHE YOURS AREN'T

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post
My Sexy Menu:

WTF SEXY MY FUCKING ASS MANG! JK LOOKS ALRIGHT BUT IT IS SAME AS ALL THE OTHER MENUS OUT THERE SIMPLE DRAWBOX , too be exact 2
Posts 376–390 of 1,206 · Page 26 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us