Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!
PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes

Noobs crying \/
I dont have a Hack. so yes. Mine isnt.
I advice not to use Sprites it is unsafe and slower to render than Texture Mapping. Also with texture mapping you can use alpha and so ur textures can fade in and out. I highly recomment using Texture Mapping.
This is 100% your appoint but if u want to go against me (The Direct 3D guy) I really dont care.
TOPBLAST IS ALL THINGS D3D
I am not all things D3D for i am still learning but I think i know more than you guys.
I am not all things D3D for i am still learning but I think i know more than you guys.
I advice not to use Sprites it is unsafe and slower to render than Texture Mapping. Also with texture mapping you can use alpha and so ur textures can fade in and out. I highly recomment using Texture Mapping.
This is 100% your appoint but if u want to go against me (The Direct 3D guy) I really dont care.
I Have other Sexy menu.. Checkboxes
Relax, I'm still learning DirectX
Code:
......................................__................................................ .............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,.......................................... .......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,.................................... ..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,.................................. ...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... ....... .............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................ ..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... .. ...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,.......................... ................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..).......................... .................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/..................... ..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\.................. ................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\................. ................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,.................. ................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,............. ..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,, ...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........ ................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........ ...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\....... ......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\.......
Similar Threads
WarRock DiscussionsMenu/Nomenu Showoff Thread!
12 CrossFire DiscussionsMy hack - Screenshots / showoff thread for others :)~F 29 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[HACK IDEA THREAD] For all you hacking idea
15 Combat Arms Europe HacksHack Screenshots Thread
34 Programming Tutorial RequestsIngame Menu Hack (C++)PA 6






