[INFO] Want a loader for your epic mod?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[INFO] Want a loader for your epic mod?
Hey guys.. Do you want a loader for your epic mods? (it has to be epic like rezchams << not epic anymore) something new that you don't want leeched.

I'll also try make it as unleechable as possible in my part. (protecting my exe, packing it etc.)

If you accept my offer, just pm me or add my msn. (also you have to trust me or this just won't work)
Your loader sucks shit. Mine>Yours.
Inb4infractionorban :C
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
Your loader sucks shit. Mine>Yours.
Inb4infractionorban :C
Shut the fuck up.
Quote Originally Posted by Elective Amnesia View Post


Shut the fuck up.
Agreed.
LOL you've never seen it before have you? and I've become much better now
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
LOL you've never seen it before have you? and I've become much better now
Let's see it.
So you've never seen my work before and presuming your better than me...
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
So you've never seen my work before and presuming your better than me...
Didn't you make the loader for the thing that Mc565 claimed his group made, but didn't?
Yehh. I made it.. But that was a while ago.. I've gotten better in my coding

lol.. the squary one or the car looking one
Iamazn1 shut the hell up,The only time you post is to be an asshole.
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Iamazn1 shut the hell up,The only time you post is to be an asshole.
Stfu, you are getting a bit rowdy. dont flam Iamazn is cool.
LOL flamers
spammers
Lolwtf.. I swear there was a post in between my double post O.O
nope fail
jks
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?