(help)WTF

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
(help)WTF
I log on warrock and choose a serverI look in the game list and boem warrock falls away
Can someone help me?
Quote Originally Posted by branso View Post
I log on warrock and choose a serverI look in the game list and boem warrock falls away
Can someone help me?
what do you mean falls away???
Reinstall, it's always the key
:P thanks but i think i dont reinstal it beceause ik get over a second days battlefield 2
lol and then u quit warrock? dude.. Warrock is the game to hack not Battlefield i wanna bet warrock is 1 of the most hacked games in the world..
I know.I dont hack on battlefield.Only WarRock
battlefield 2??? thats a very old game now :P, i have it from 2005
warrock is a BF2 clone, and only a a bit younger.. so why does that make bf2 old.. bf2 is still better then warrock, though warrock is free..
no, War Rock is a leached game from Korea made by Nexon

everything about War Rock = leeched
no arguing with that
I dont know that that WarRock is leached.WTF what a newbies.
Warrock international and korean from nexon are related games, not leeched from each other.

About the game crashing... Make sure u connect to a server with less traffic and a better speed, dunno if that doesnt work
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us