yup no problem.
D3D Menu Base!
Nice petey this will help much people.
Congratz, now all you need to do is attach DLLs' with your hack and your ready to release it, along with in-game screen shot(s).
Maybe! Its private as of noW!
thnx for this
Hi, I started to work on this but I can't figure where to find the direct x runtime or its sdk.
can someone point me out where to find one?
To be precise, I'm not sure what version of sdk i must use.
can someone point me out where to find one?
To be precise, I'm not sure what version of sdk i must use.
@zane
at least give credits to codeDEMON for the base man.. you didnt even edit DemonMenuClass.h haha... but anyways, little effort will be appreciated. cheers!
at least give credits to codeDEMON for the base man.. you didnt even edit DemonMenuClass.h haha... but anyways, little effort will be appreciated. cheers!
xD
Good job 

gvgjgjgjgg
thx man
thx man >>>>>>>>>嗯、回帖、是一种美德、、我们要将它发扬光大!!!
leecher xD that is from
g|a|m|e|d|e|c|e|p|t|i|o|n|.|n|e|t|
g|a|m|e|d|e|c|e|p|t|i|o|n|.|n|e|t|
Screenshot please ?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeTopblast D3D Menu Base v1.1(Sliders and supports 2 different Fonts)
69 Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeCodeDemon's D3D Menu Base 98 Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code[Question]CodeDemon's D3D Menu Base Compile Complication! 22 Visual Basic Programming[HELP] Can make a d3d menu base with VB?
1 Combat Arms Coding Help & DiscussionWhat is Good D3D Menu Base for CA (my Buggind)MU 1

