help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
help
somebody can help me plz in vb6 im new!!!

i dont know nothing plz tell me what i need to do to make a good hacks
???

right by steps plzz

ty for the help and sorry for my english
u cant make good hacks in vb6 u need c++
Well you can make decent hacks in VB6, its alot easier to learn and easier to use. First you'll need Tsearch to find the hacks and then you will need VB6. Then you have to make a good module that will have WriteAlong and WriteAByte and Readalong and readabyte. once you get all then did post again.
T-Search is UD??
T-Search is UD??
I can use Art Money and Tsearch without getting a kick or ban, which is how I get what I get, but if you get banned it's not my problem, I would recommend getting Cheat Engine's source and make it undetected though...
Quote Originally Posted by braccini8 View Post
u cant make good hacks in vb6 u need c++
You've got a good point there, but..someone whos bagging for help with Visual Basic, is'nt exactly the best material for C++.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us