Can i Request a Good Injector Source Code?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Can i Request a Good Injector Source Code?
Can i Request a Good Injector Source Code?
Me too pls can we have? the 3 f us?
I think there are tutorials in this sectionw ith the source code and how to use it
i've make my own advanced injector by researching google how to make injectors
Good afternoon. I do Dll injector on WinApi (C + +), when the release will be ready - lay in the shared source code.
Sorry for my bad English, I use google translate. Thank you for your attention.

simple design, but it still needed to finish / add option auto inject and other
add screenshot (no reklama)

_http://******.ru/2819301.view
you did not do the injector in visual basic?
No, I only write in C + +
i think it was write in basic because i write mine with basic
Quote Originally Posted by jhefrey View Post
i think it was write in basic because i write mine with basic
In Basic is easy to write / append the injector, as no problems with the forms. And the network is a lot of examples of the injector to Basic.
Forgive me, I use google translate.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us