Simple Hack Update

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Simple Hack Update




Features:
Super Jump - Ctrl
No Fall Damage
Speed - Numpad 1/2/3/0
All Slots
No Fog
No Water
No Spawn Wait
Extra Ammo1
Extra Ammo2
Full Bright - Numpad 9
Premium Gold
Dig - Insert
Teleport - F2=Save, F3=Go
No Recoil
Fast All

Virus scans:
Virus Total
Jotti

Credits: TheCamels8

For more Injectors, Go Here: Injectors!
Thanks Tony

Simple Hack Update.rarattachment deleted · 108 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by xdesignerx View Post
looks nice..
Thank you
Gimme a second to check.
Thanks, my friend!


Windows XP 32 bit. What OS did you use (my other windows boxes are dead)?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post


Windows XP 32 bit. What OS did you use (my other windows boxes are dead)?
Windows xp 32 bit..
I don't know what's the problem


Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Thanks, my friend!
No problem dude
/Approved. Post results.
Didn't work for me, i tested your injector, mpgh, and EVERY INJECTOR on the damn list you gave.. Yes i run as admin etc.. windows 7 64bit..
Quote Originally Posted by makeeish View Post
Didn't work for me, i tested your injector, mpgh, and EVERY INJECTOR on the damn list you gave.. Yes i run as admin etc.. windows 7 64bit..
get 64 bit injector
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post


get 64 bit injector
MPGH injector is for 64 bit, and he used it
Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post


MPGH injector is for 64 bit, and he used it
Other 64 bit injector.
I'm sorry..
1 month ago, no one had this problem.
I think something happened /
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
I'm sorry..
1 month ago, no one had this problem.
I think something happened /
I know it happened suddenly for me like a week ago..

And helger, ive used other 64bit injectors also, you suggest me some?
I don't know if it's will to change something but:
1. Try to turn off your AntiVirus
2. Change the injector's name and dll's name
3. Download .net framework
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?