Simple Hack Update

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by xXcOdXx View Post
solution is hard do find
but we need coder who make menu hacks do
i need menu hacks (its will be little beg. sorry for begging) can som1 make for mpgh?
no menus suck for me
sorry TheCamels
1 month ago, my hacks worked for you?
you mean with XP?
Quote Originally Posted by xXcOdXx View Post
you mean with XP?
I don't know what you had.. /
1-2 month back i got windows XP then you hack woked perfectly
Quote Originally Posted by xXcOdXx View Post
1-2 month back i got windows XP then you hack woked perfectly
Interesting, what you use now? and what bit 32 or 64
Quote Originally Posted by xXcOdXx View Post
1-2 month back i got windows XP then you hack woked perfectly
So something happened..
I don't know what, maybe the HS
Quote Originally Posted by xXcOdXx View Post
my os is windows vista (burned. its the problem to i burned wrong ?) 32bit
No I dont think so, none hack wont work for me windows 7 64bit, i tried literally everything.

My friend gets to work everything thought with vista 32bit..

Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
So something happened..
I don't know what, maybe the HS
Stupid HS, i'm going to gamersfirst office to say: Delete hackshield so I can hack, PLEASE! XD


!!Anyway, I need to leave now, see you tomorrow, think about a fix. !!
my os is windows vista (burned. its the problem to i burned wrong ?) 32bit
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us