anyone could make an super solder boxes to only endless attack? and super rapid fire? plz make it
This is server sided I believe. So, the only way you would get this would come short of hacking th server and changing the percentage rate of all the other boxes to zero. or, find a hack. I'm sure there's one out there.
make it plz
You dont understand anything about client sided,and server sided do you?
Originally Posted by Nirvana
You dont understand anything about client sided,and server sided do you?
Apparently not.
And using grammar and spelling like THIS
Originally Posted by Ddhashu2
make it plz
Will get you absolutely nowhere in life. It just shows you level of ignorance. Please do a search to see what server sided is. I understand that you are a new member, but please use the search function.
the papa rec rules channel 1 , 2, 3
Originally Posted by Ddhashu2
the papa rec rules channel 1 , 2, 3
.............Its server sided,NOT POSSIBLE,So stop trying to think it is.
I dont understand if that was directed to me or him :l
Originally Posted by Nirvana
I dont understand if that was directed to me or him :l