CLAN!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
CLAN!
I was wondering ... is there a hacking clan where i can join in Ca ?

Or , i can make one ?
u can make one . PM ME if u made one so i can make stickie for the Clan .
You're asking for permission to make a hacking clan? LAWL... Anyways, hi, Estonian neighbour!
Quote Originally Posted by Ricox View Post
You're asking for permission to make a hacking clan? LAWL... Anyways, hi, Estonian neighbour!
he is wondering if there is a hacking Clan ; but he can make on for MPGH . he just needs to send me PM with the information .
1 Question...
How to make a Clan? I would make a Hack/MGHP Clan...
Quote Originally Posted by xgodlik3 View Post
1 Question...
How to make a Clan? I would make a Hack/MGHP Clan...
MGHP? If U Mean "MPGH" Then I Would Say FAIL!
i want to join the clan then i need a clan
if there is i wanna join
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us