C00lGuy PUB v2.3

Posts 121–135 of 319 · Page 9 of 22
Nice job, why u dun Put ure profile cool? like me /yea

how does Glitcher work?

Waiting for approval/me
The opk and telekill work on zombies :P?
Uhggg. These mods are doing a great job, but they should just make an automatic approval system for people with 500+ posts.
Why aren't they approving this, been like 10 hours.
Quote Originally Posted by ihoztage View Post
Why aren't they approving this, been like 10 hours.
Yea can an Admin please approve this.
semi opk, or full opk mode
Quote Originally Posted by 1222090 View Post
semi opk, or full opk mode
Semi for he millionth time C00lGUY please put that on there
plz approve i wanan use those sexy crosshairs so bad
ASKING FOR APROVVAL DOES NOTHING! Dont ask for approval it just makes it harder for mods to approve.
lol yea it does
Oh jeez. Public OPK/TELE/AIMBOT? This is gunna be a longgg week. -_-
Well, It looks OK I don't know about the chams but I guess I would use it
I am in love wit da crosshair, APPROVE!
Posts 121–135 of 319 · Page 9 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?