ExclamationGame Development

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Game Development
My name is Jordan and I'm 13. I have a lot of experience with all of this. I am very mature and hopeful.


This is a very serious matter and it can take a while, but I need many experienced workers who would like to help me create a game. This game will be an Online Multi-player FPS.

You need to be experience in the categories:
1. Programing in different types of languages in Games (3D) (2-4 people)
2. Video and Audio (2-5 people)
3. Graphic Design (3-6)
4. Director (1-2)
5. Producer (1+)
6. Website (3+
)


Things you will need:
1. Need to live in California
2. Microphone and Ventrilo, Skype, or ooVoo
3. Age 10+


If you qualify for all of this, please email me at insanity.j@hotmail.com
People are just going to either, Hate you and rage you, or not participate. /
Why would you think that?
You shouldn't be considering anything but the actual game, until you have that, whats the point of a website?
Need to live near you? and 10 yrs old?

What r u? A pedo?
Quote Originally Posted by InsanityJ- View Post
My name is Jordan and I'm 13. I have a lot of experience with all of this. I am very mature and hopeful.


This is a very serious matter and it can take a while, but I need many experienced workers who would like to help me create a game. This game will be an Online Multi-player FPS.

You need to be experience in the categories:
1. Programing in different types of languages in Games (3D) (2-4 people)
2. Video and Audio (2-5 people)
3. Graphic Design (3-6)
4. Director (1-2)
5. Producer (1+)
6. Website (3+
)


Things you will need:
1. Need to live in California
2. Microphone and Ventrilo, Skype, or ooVoo
3. Age 10+


If you qualify for all of this, please email me at insanity.j@hotmail.com
I would recommend going to somewhere like HaxMe for this.
People don't hate or rage there, and they have just as experienced coders there.
There is a small portion of people of this site that actually know how to code. Let alone code several different languages.

All that, and then you want them to live in California too?

You're eliminating a lot to all of your possibilities.
I made a online game by my self. i would post it here but i dont want hackers to mess it up...
Quote Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
I made a online game by my self. i would post it here but i dont want hackers to mess it up...
lies .
Quote Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
I made a online game by my self. i would post it here but i dont want hackers to mess it up...
Biggest lie ever.
1- No
2- I know some people.
3- I know my best friend.
4- Sure.
5- I can donate some.
6- Sure.

1- I live in Cali all year long. Except on vacations. :P
2- Yes.
3- I was born age 10+ Boy.
I made world of warcraft. /
Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post


lies .
Its only signal play right now im getting my friend to help me with the muti-play./


I will only give it to the cool people on mpgh when it is done.

But i am not gonna update shit all it has is a shotgun sniper Assault rifle and pistols, nades.
The graphics are not the best ill tell you that.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?