DIP Hook

Posts 61–69 of 69 · Page 5 of 5
a smart fellow out of the many has arisen
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
You figured out the troll.
/yea
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
a smart fellow out of the many has arisen
...

Oh lawdy.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post




...

Oh lawdy.
=
/yea
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post


How did you get 0x7B4F23?

I hooked DIP, used _ReturnAddress(); and got something different.
thats why my chams dont work. thanks!
longevity why u so smart??
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
longevity why u so smart??
You're making me blush.

Now I just have to get it to work, Fucking ASM how does it work?

end shitty icp reference
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
You're making me blush.

Now I just have to get it to work, Fucking ASM how does it work?

end shitty icp reference
me and crash only got one color chams to work. Calling the function twice apparently crashes the game...
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
me and crash only got one color chams to work. Calling the function twice apparently crashes the game...
Us asm noobs.
/yea

Gonna figur it out tho.
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post


How did you get 0x7B4F23?

I hooked DIP, used _ReturnAddress(); and got something different.
Oh so dats how you do dat.
Posts 61–69 of 69 · Page 5 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us