[Release]MPGHbox

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
[Release]MPGHbox
Hello,

this is my webbrowser for MPGH. Hope you like it!

VIRUS SCANS

- Virus Total
- Jotti

SCREENSHOT

MPGHbox.rarattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
MPGHbox.zipattachment deleted · 1 downloads before removal
I kinda like the buttons lol

Anyway.. why do people only add the basics? god.. Blubb once posted something about what people could use in their browser.. search for it and apply them.. seriously..
Add some features that other web browsers on here don't have an I'll be impressed.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Add some features that other web browsers on here don't have an I'll be impressed.
shush or i will stalk you.. and you know i'm good at it
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Add some features that other web browsers on here don't have an I'll be impressed.
Example?
Shoutout: Stop RELEASING webbrowsers w/o webkit/proper features.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Shoutout: Stop RELEASING webbrowsers w/o webkit/proper features.
You learn fast ... someone set a good example, right?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
You learn fast ... someone set a good example, right?
everyone knows that already.
I'm thinking this since months. Spammer-time is over. The age of webbrowser has come.

Kinda sux...No awesome features.
Sorry, pretty basic browser but since its only for mpgh its faster to come up then my other browsers (Opera, Google Chrome, -IE is slower, surprise?) But I normally have more then one tab up so option to add tabs would be nice. Theres a .rar and a .zip? Doesn't look like you did virus scans for the .zip, both files are clean though. since you said its made for MPGH, you might wanna widen it a little more because on my screen it comes up to small, I gotta resize.

Options to change and save background color and thats all I can think of. . .

Heres a YouTube Video that might help to quickly show you how to set it to add tabs, EDIT: I guess you do need a progress bar? I don't see why you would. . .
Tabcontrol <> Advanced



Progressbar is needed.

Webkit ploooooooooooooooooooooooox.
this is just normal webbrowser? webbrowser1.navigate?
Quote Originally Posted by mizzer3 View Post
this is just normal webbrowser? webbrowser1.navigate?
pretty much yea
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?