[Release]MPGHbox

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
leave him alone.. so what if he's begginer, he want to show us his skills that he owned so just leave him please
Starting VB? Good.

Making proper progress? Good.

HOWEVER, the point is: You don't have to release every 5 minute project you do. It's fine if you release your stuff, but put some effort in it.
u talking about me?
No, I'm talking about these 2 mins spamers/webbrowsers.
oh allright
I strongly suggest using WebKit as opposed to the IE ActiveX control...
Nextgen, time for a web-browser rule !!!
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Nextgen, time for a web-browser rule !!!
What's a browser rule? ._.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
What's a browser rule? ._.
Custom rule that no chooby browsers will be allowed. More specifically, no IE browsers -.-
I won't implement such a rule. I may make a sticky to house browser entries though.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
I won't implement such a rule. I may make a sticky to house browser entries though.
Ya please at least do that ... -.-
It took me approx. 41/2 minutes to make my browser.
If I put a half hour of time into it I think it would be really good.
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
It took me approx. 41/2 minutes to make my browser.
If I put a half hour of time into it I think it would be really good.
Half an hour for tabcontrols, history, cache, favourites...etc?
@Void, i thought you were Public Coder for MPGH.
:/ What happened?
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?