Questionvb6 button ??

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
vb6 button ??
hi

can someone tell me how i can change the button text color please ?
if its possible
thx
Button1.Caption = "blublublu"
or
Button1.Text = "blublu"

Depending on which version of VB your using.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Button1.Caption = "blublublu"
or
Button1.Text = "blublu"

Depending on which version of VB your using.
Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Version 8176

and how i place it ?

thx
To make a button, its drag + drop. To change its caption, you simply change it through the properties window, and to change a buttons caption through an event, you use :
ButtonsName(NotItsText).caption = "This is my buttons new caption"
lol thats i know.

i just want to change the button TEXT COLOR
ok .
so its not possible?...

anyway , very THX for your help!
Well, yea I guess its possible... I just don't know why you would wont a button with colored text.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Well, yea I guess its possible... I just don't know why you would wont a button with colored text.
i want black button with green text on it... thats i want lol

graphic = NICE
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us