Snow Storm

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
Snow Storm
Jesus Christ, where I live, mother nature is pouring fucking snow all over. A lot of schools are closed today, except for mine. I can't blame them though, I mean. We do have finals today. Still though, its going to be a bitch walking to school, in about 20 minutes I have to start walking =X XD! I'm going to be late..
Why not start walking now?
=/ I don't know. I mean...Well...I guess I could..Its cold outside though.
You're going to have to go eventually. Just go now.
=X Here I go. Wish me luck. Its really fucking cold.
Good Luck ******
its Canada =/
you live up near the northern parts were its cold and is spouse to snow
storm's hitting me on friday
Louisiana is hot all the time, even in Winter
shut the fuck up tom
Lucky arun's not around
what tommy your powers dot work any more
Jetamy sucks for u...
For some reason there was a massive snowstorm where i live(Philadelphia) last year.
No snow this year
Quote Originally Posted by doorshutter View Post
Jetamy sucks for u...
For some reason there was a massive snowstorm where i live(Philadelphia) last year.
No snow this year
i see !! thats closer then i thought you would be i can probley get to your house in <2 hours
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
i see !! thats closer then i thought you would be i can probley get to your house in <2 hours
dude: why are you so cruel, i bet little kids get scared when they see you and scream and point at you.
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us